Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa (63897 Views)

Lady Arrives Kaduna Stadium In Beads For NGR Vs EGY M / Photos: Super Eagles Final Training At Akwa Ibom International Stadium / Akwa Ibom International Stadium enters Final Stage Of Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by adefund(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
I reserve my comment therefore leave space for me
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Krasid(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
When will Nigeria stop decieving ourselves?.There are like five stadiums in southern and northern africa better than the akwa ibom stadium.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by overhypedsteve(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2014
Reference:

If it is size then a Mack truck should be better than a Maybach. Why don't you ask for the criteria first before throwing statistics and technical details. Good, better, best is always subjective and involves a large number of factors collated according to the preferences of the assessor, please.
all yu did was analyse what i said. You did not in any way make any reasonable contribution with that your comment. And the good thing is that, i am not even bothered about it.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by overhypedsteve(m): 11:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Reference:

If it is size then a Mack truck should be better than a Maybach. Why don't you ask for the criteria first before throwing statistics and technical details. Good, better, best is always subjective and involves a large number of factors collated according to the preferences of the assessor, please.
a mach truck is better than a maybach for the role it was built to perform. Your comment gan self nor make any sense
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by GodsKate: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

Bulk airtime also available:
Mtn 10000 @N9300
Etisalat 10000 @N9000

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2014
only fools, TANoids, PDP and myopic minds will say akwa ibom stadium is the best in africa.
Hop you have seen pictures of live standing stadiums around africa.

I can tell you categorically, please remove all the alucobond cladding and see a bare skeleton whch is not different frm any other noraml stadium.

Nja we need to wake UP and think light yrs ahead!!!
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by olatiler(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Where is Sabisa Forest Stadium and why is not mention among the list or our Boko Haram brother didn't allow photographer to snap it
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by KLEINBASS: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:

That is a lie!One of World cup stadiums in SA is the best in Africa.

lol..should assume that your probably drikng sumting very strng or maybe the stadium is in a province/state that you dislike more than south africa..i wanted to say something jus to get on your nerves but this time you deserve a bells so that you can get more drunk an always post positive thngs about south africa..you dissapointed many i wonder how the other guys will attack you nw that your on ther side
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by OldefDaniels(m): 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Myopic nairalanders, capital projects like stadium de generate long term income on d long run. The Gov try say e use una money build stadium, if e chop am, them go say e chop am.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
pek:
just last week, I was watching a programme on CCCTV on Tim top ten stadia in Africa. Abuja stadium did not make the list. four stadium from South Africa, one from DR Congo. For anyone to say that stadium is world class or the best in Africa needs his head to be checked!
You're a dunce. So a programme you watched on TV was enough to sway you on such a thing? Is it not somebody's opinion on which is the best? Why not conduct the research yourself, and reach your own conclusions? Olodo rabata.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by akpanakwaibom: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
the stadium is lovely.but not the best in africa because of its capacity.but one of the best
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by akpanakwaibom: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
come december 20 the stadium will play host to this year christmas carol.choir from almost 5 countries would be represented.God bless our humble state
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by akpanakwaibom: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
recent event at the sport edifice

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by akpanakwaibom: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Architectural masterpiece

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by akpanakwaibom: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
we are not competing with anyone but doing our best to catch up with the rest of the World God bless our state her Governor and its good people
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
guy did u watch the 2010w/cup?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
KLEINBASS:

lol..should assume that your probably drikng sumting very strng or maybe the stadium is in a province/state that you dislike more than south africa..i wanted to say something jus to get on your nerves but this time you deserve a bells so that you can get more drunk an always post positive thngs about south africa..you dissapointed many i wonder how the other guys will attack you nw that your on ther side
Huh! angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
akpanakwaibom:
Architectural masterpiece
That is a big lie. Nigerians in their praise of mediocre infrastructure. Yes, the stadium is good but not what you made it look like here, you village champ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by KLEINBASS: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
all4naija:

Huh! angry angry angry angry

it was my way of sayn congrats for writng sometn positive about anythng in south africa
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Callfubu(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
The akwa ibom is the best in Nigeria and one of the best in Africa. its obviously not the best in Africa. But that's besides the point. For those thinking its a waste of billions and it shouldn't have been done or those thinking it just has nice architectural design and doesn't have the required regulatory standards, please feel free to think that you are a waste of sperm. The point of this stadium in my own view is that he has achieved a milestone regarding building of infrastructure I.e sports facility amongst others. If a governor of another state wants his name to ring about, he'll definitely want to overdo akpabio thereby bringing healthy competition amongst governors. for the other set of idiots that think Nigerians are too sport centric to be happy about the stadium should crack open his Numbskull and forcefully insert the info that England enjoys GREAT revenue from everything that has to do with the ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE.. EAT THAT
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Emmydo360(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Wisdytech:

Please go back to school and make sure you study only ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Since you cant read and understand a simple sentence. God bless you, as you obey the rules of English Language next time.
u r very stupid!!!!
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by kemsy100(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
resdan:
Booked

.is akwa ibom in zambia?coz we avnt heard of it here in kenya

Akwa lbom is in Nigeria
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
ibeandrew7:
The stadium is one of the best achievements of Governor Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

Based on the structures,I believe the stadium is the best in Africa.

See more photos here: http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F1IVF7wg&h=PAQFO-xef&enc=AZMj3RCxqnZCTY2ZCwFd2t32UtZm0kKkZH72oIdsaiPgVdOjttHxADM4477GPo0DbYmW_KcxF6HqzKuMGn7vYlEsSPhadG4n7e-y56xehY8GTQ

I think you are talking about this; SA best stadiums

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by cocowell: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2015
LajaLaba:
Best in Africa?village champions i dey laugh grin

Tell your Governor to do same.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by cocowell: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
silvermania:
how did this crap made FP.you want the world to laugh at us.?best stadium kor best pitch ni

Tell your Governor to build same in your state. Apkabio has set a record. Break it if your Governor can?
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by cocowell: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2015
Realist5:
Not even among the top 10 in Africa wt billions of naira claimed to have been spent on it.... I will agree its AMONG the best in Southern Nigeria BUT not in AFRICA pls.

Best in Southern Nigeria? Boast of one from your region, with Pictures let see and compare.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by LajaLaba: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2015
cocowell:

Tell your Governor to do same.
Cocowell u no well o walahi this topic don tey now grin
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by cocowell: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
LajaLaba:
Cocowell u no well o walahi this topic don tey now grin

you are right edon tey....... but we should give kudos to Akpabio, so other Governor will emulate & surpass their predecessor.
Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
SA old stadiums still looking good than most nigeria stadiums, Newlands stadium in cape town was built in 1888, Ellis Park stadium in 1928, kings Park stadium Durban 1958, free state stadium 1995,but still looking good.

Re: Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
aresa:
Of what use and relevance is this white elephant?

When was the last time that football field hosted any game?

When was the last time the state made 1 kobo off the billions foolish apabio sank into that football filed?

What a waste...

Mumia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban / Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.