Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare (22147 Views)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture) / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by Soso990240(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
This Pastor/Politician is the one who is unserious.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by DollyParton1(f): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2014
kingthreat:

May your life be revived the way Jonathan is reviving Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin grin omo see curse.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by Decryptor(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Kermit sipping kunu...

Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by DollyParton1(f): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2014
I doubt if this Bakare still has time to sit and commune with God. Don't even know if he is a pastor or a politician.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by fabrigas18(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Mr. Tunde 4 d fact dat u r a politician I don't believe ur words.. Obasanjo was and is a bad man.. GEJ or whoever I don't care.. Taking my DAGA 2 Welder 4 sharpening 4 2015 preparation who knows dere evil plans.. God bless Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by GodsKate: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
500MB - N700 (or 900 airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by mpowa(m): 11:27am On Dec 16, 2014
vicoloni:
Mr. Bakare pls go and sit down or better still go hug your pulpit. Though your assertions are true but am not impressed with its timing. Why after baba dropped his bombshell book?
Hypocrites dede.

He'd said this before Obj release his book, it's the Op that bringing back old news.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by jpphilips(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Sad story. The same Obasanjo accusing Jonathan, the man who has revived this country and is revitalizing our agric sector. Obasanjo should be by now in gaol, senile old fart. angry

Revived Nigeria because you got a contact to supply Brassier in ABJ? I have told you guys feeding from Jonathan, no need for campaign, whoever is benefiting or benefited from this administration should stand on the PDP queue with his family, while the rest disfavored stand with the opposition, let me see how Jonathan will get his constitutional, 2/3 majority votes.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by adedayourt(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
In life no1 is innocent, just need to meet som1 to do dig up ur old iniquity.

Even seun knows dat
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by semitunde: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
edo3:
Mr tunde,,how much them pay you??you are gettin more into politics than ur church activities this days oo..

How much were you paid to write this tripe?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by pen2(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
I wount be surprised if it true.

Obasanjo is a bad man but he has a boss that is baddder than the baddest, worser than the worsest

His name.................

Don't read dat English twice

Anyway buhari for change
Buhari for president.

Abacha!
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by Akinrogun(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
vicoloni:
Mr. Bakare pls go and sit down or better still go hug your pulpit. Though your assertions are true but am not impressed with its timing. Why after baba dropped his bombshell book?
Hypocrites dede.
u are a buffoon.......the article reads " Bakare, who was a running mate to Buhari in the last presidential election made the claim on Monday at the 2014 anniversary of the International Day of
Students." it was a recent event.......yesterday to b precise.......OBJ book was released about two weeks ago........Mr Bakare was only making allusion to d events in d past. So regardless of OBJ autobiography release......Bakare will still make references.
drop that alomo bottle in ur hand.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by holatin(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
pen2:

Abacha!
wrong this one get sense by hiding behind a veil
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by Mohyur1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
please can someone just tell oga pastor to kindly publish his own book and include the allegation?
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Obasanjo started out with letters, now he writes books. So much for idle old age. He doesnt even know what to do. He is not relevant in Ogun PDP, he is not relevant in Aso Rock, he is not even relevant in Yoruba politics. All he does is write anything writable.
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by rhames(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why is he seeking attention in an election year? Mind your business jare. grin
Re: Obasanjo Almost Killed Me As A UNILAG Student!!! —Tunde Bakare by omoba4real: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
You can get a copy of the book Moment of Truth By Pastor Tunde Bakare at:

http://www.sunshinenigeria.com/moment-of-truth-the-compelling-story-of-pastor-tunde-bakare

liveyourlife:
Guess Obj didn't mention this in his book!

[img]http://liveschoolnews.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/1[/img]

The founder of the Latter Rain Assembly, pastor Tunde Bakare has accused former President, Olusegun Obasanjo of killing students’ unionism in the country when he was the military Head of State in 1978.

Bakare, who was a running mate to Buhari in the last presidential election made the claim on Monday at the 2014 anniversary of the International Day of Students.

According to him, Obasanjo, as the then Head of State in 1978, used brute force to repress the students during the ‘Ali Must Go’ protest.
Some students were killed in the protest. One of them was Akintunde Ojo.

Delivering a paper titled, “Good Governance: Sustainability of Democracy, the Role of Students in the Forthcoming General Elections”, Bakare said it was unfortunate that students’ unionism had been hijacked by unserious students.

Recalling the history of students’ unionism from the colonial days, he noted that it suffered a fatal blow in 1978.
He said, “General Olusegun Obasanjo’s government ordered the brutal suppression of that protest. Live bullets were unleashed on protesting students. As we proceeded outside the University of Lagos main gate, I narrowly escaped death, as Akintunde Ojo, the young man standing just beside me, was gunned
down.

“Through that incident, Obasanjo carved his name on marble as a villain of democracy.

“I did not mince words when opportunity presented itself in November of 1978, when I pointed to his face and said, ‘This government possesses power without compassion, might without morality and strength without sight.’”

While arguing that students’ unionism had been hijacked by never-do- wells, he said the height of this fall was the conferment of the title “Defender of Democracy” on Obasanjo in 2005 by students’ body.

He said, “The apotheosis of the perfidious degeneration of students’ unionism occurred in 2005, when the National Association Nigerian Students decorated Gen. Obasanjo as a ‘Defender of Democracy.’ Yes, the same Obasanjo who masterminded the brutal repression of unarmed students who were merely registering their displeasure over hike in fees.” #irony!

Bakare also flayed the role played by students’ leaders in the botched
third term bid of Obasanjo. He said NANS shamelessly campaigned for Obasanjo’s life presidency agenda.

He said, “In essence, Obasanjo killed students’ unionism in Nigeria. As a
military Head of State, he killed National Union of Nigerian Students by
brutal repression and proscription.
“When Obasanjo returned as civilian president, he killed NANS and made it a shadow of itself. “Upon the foundation of corruption of students’ unionism, NANS has become weak and factionalised in subsequent administrations.”
He then called on the student body to embark on a journey of rebirth to
return to the good old days of student activism.

“You must rid yourselves of cultism and other self-destructive
tendencies and take back students’ unionism from hoodlums and
charlatans. (NAN)

Source: http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/obasanjo-almost-killed-me-as-a-unilag-student-tunde-bakare/

Be Awesome in the New Year!

Join your fellow classmates, who are Organising, Sharing, Communicating
and Collaborating Online around Group-work,
New lecture materials & Learning.

School is S'cool.
Visit http://

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5666 Teachers Sacked By Abia State Government / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.