Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

OMG! See What A Woman Did To Her Son. She Cut Off His Genitals (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! See What A Woman Did To Her Son. She Cut Off His Genitals (photos) (707 Views)

What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / Graphics!!! See What A Woman Did To Her Domestic Servant Today / Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See What A Woman Did To Her Son. She Cut Off His Genitals (photos) by richardmentor1(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
OMG! See what a woman did to her son. she cut off his genitals (Photos)

A 30 year old mother cut off her son's sex organ in Manengole, Nkongsamba, in Cameroon. The poor innocent 3 year old child named Njankep Alexandre is presently in a protestant hospital in Ndoungue under intensive care while the mother is in jail awaiting trial. She hasn't yet said why she did this to her own child. This is despicable! Unbelievable! See what the woman did to her son after the cut... *warning - it's graphic. Very graphic* See photos here: http://thetruerumours..com/
Re: OMG! See What A Woman Did To Her Son. She Cut Off His Genitals (photos) by redcliff: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Mumu.. you said photos! Now no photos!

2things
1.if you really had something to offer us, there would have been extra appendages after your useless blog name.

2. Your website link would rust! Mschew!

Useless bloggers
Re: OMG! See What A Woman Did To Her Son. She Cut Off His Genitals (photos) by richardmentor1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
I dnt need to respond to your comments because whoever say such things you said, he or she is frustrated and I dnt want to add to whatever you are suffering from. I will say it again that I've not been able to post pictures here, reasons I don't know. I've tried many times but is not working. Anytime I do, what I see is the code posted here. So what do you want me to do? Please take your problems to God, He's the only one that can help you, no man on earth can help you not even you voicing them out in public, take them to God and I'm sure He will help you.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Along Aadmiralty Way Lekki Ph 1 !!! / White Man Massacres 9 Black People In Church / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.