Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do (709 Views)

Ese: My Son Hasn’t Committed Any Crime – Inuwa’s Father / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Would You Do? / If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours,what Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by Wildrage: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
I know a lot of people must at one time or the other fantasize about this, pls share your fantasy with us. As for me, nothing readily comes to mind , maybe hack into Dangote's bank account and siphon some millions. He may not even notice the missing "change" lol

1 Like

Re: If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bomb d senate..

1 Like

Re: If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by Wildrage: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Bomb d senate..
And leave the destiny of Nigeria entirely in Buhari's hands?
Re: If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by Starships4u(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kill buhari become president and ban Islam..... *sincerely*
Re: If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by ZITRAN: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Starships4u:
Kill buhari become president and ban Islam..... *sincerely*
what are stupid human being,I dont know why this christians hate Islam other religions are cool but not them always discriminating in everything
Re: If Any Crime Was Legal For 12hrs,what Would You Do by Starships4u(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
ZITRAN:
what are stupid human being,I dont know why this christians hate Islam other religions are cool but not them always discriminating in everything
I think I owe u no xplanation..... I love *me* that way

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Drinks Rat Poison Yet Again In Asaba / Neighbors Left Family Of 7 To Roast To Death Because Of A Quarrel? / Police Arrest Masterminds Of Abuja Multiple Bomb Blasts - Tribune.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.