Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. (790 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / How To Use Your Master Card Etc On Eadesms / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by macklef(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Hello good morning NLers businessmen/women

Errm i have over 200usd for use with a company in production of usb flashes and memory cards, powerbanks
And the like

Incase you have any such import or full customization of flash at cheapest rate with full capacity.

Kindly holla at me. Thanks

Mackr0138@gmail....com
7F4CD1E9
Re: I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2014
How much is the unit price of the flash drive and what is the capacity?
Re: I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by macklef(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Bigboyz32:
How much is the unit price of the flash drive and what is the capacity?
Whatever capacity you wanna buy sir. As long as its not above the 215usd max limit.
For the price. Its factory price. You can chat me on that.
Re: I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by Cwaya(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2014
macklef:

Whatever capacity you wanna buy sir. As long as its not above the 215usd max limit.

Oga Mack, the Unit Price wil determine how many he will order naa

***Modified***

Okay, i just saw your modified post.. cool
Re: I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by macklef(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Cwaya:

Oga Mack, the Unit Price wil determine how many he will order naa

***Modified***

Okay, i just saw your modified post.. cool

Re: I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. by macklef(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Forgot to update.

Utilized. Thanks

I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. / Exciting Home Business Opportunities With A Us-based Company Now In Nigeria / What Is A Genuine APC Green Laser Pointer?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9