Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. (797 Views)

Mimiko's Ultra-Modern Semi-Mechanized Abattoir In Akure (Photos) / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To / Aba Mega Mall, Beautiful Ultra Modern Business Zone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. by grandlexuz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
I live in a small touristic town in Cameroon called Limbe. At the moment I am in the car and electronic business. However everyone knows money planted on the ground is a solid investment. Limbe has plenty of Hotels but in my opinion very few of them are what I will call a state of the art Luxury Hotel.. I am looking at building something small because I do not want to get any loans for this project.. I am thinking of a ten room state of the art Luxury Hotel..One floor storey with the most elegant design I am yet to see.. With ten rooms I equally will be able to give each a top notch luxury taste. I have been to an architect and cant exactly get the design I have in mind.. I would very much appreciate pictures of elegant buildings or websites where I can get the best to be able to create from along those lines.. Something to marvel me!
Re: I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. by grandlexuz(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is this on the wrong section or there is no one there with something to contribute.. Na waoh!..
Re: I Want To Build A Ten Room Ultra Luxury Hotel- Advice And Suggestions Needed.. by BRAINCRASH(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Check this ...if you're interested contact me via the address in the picture for your own unique design.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturers To Shut Factories Over High Electricity Bills / I Need 100 Tons Of Cashew Nuts Urgently / Need A Professional Accountant,tax Practitioner And Mgt Counstant For Your Biz??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.