Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos (2662 Views)

A Directory Of Ware Programs Indexed By Topics Like Business, Games, And Internet / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria / The List And Directory Of Wordpress Plugins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
I am interested in knowing the web developers based around me in Lagos. So if you are based in lagos, just drop your credentials here so that others in your environment can get to know you. And there are developers and clients around that might need your service also.

You can state your details like this:

Name - Anthony (dhtml)
Skill - Web programmer
Level - Indeterminate
Languages - HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript
Contact - 070 30 290 746
Websites - www.Nairaland.com, www.nseapi.com, www.dhtmlhub.com
Location - Ikeja
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by JackOfAllTrades: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Name: Cyril (JackOfallTrades)
Skill: web/software developer
Level: Expert
Languages: PHP,JavaScript, Java,MySql, CSS3,HTML5
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by nonirap(m): 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Name - thankgod demesi
Skill - Web programmer
Level - legend
Contact - 08171310580

Location - lekki
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by sisqology(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
what if most lie about their level ke?

1 Like

Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by sisqology(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Name: Temi
Skills: Webmaster, App developer, Software engineer
Level: judge it
Languages: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Python, C#, ASP, Ruby, MySQL
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by blueyedgeek(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
/*

Sorry to derail but I'm kinda happy to see Mr. @Sisqology again after his imposed (and unexplained) exile. Welcome back sir from the break. I'm kinda disappointed you couldn't address the reason for your long absence. Anyways, welcome back and I hope we'll get to see more of you. Some of us still look up to you.

*/

1 Like

Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by charliebiz(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Name: Charles (Siscomedia Ltd)
Skill: web/mobile developer
Level: Intermediary
Languages: PHP,JavaScript, Jquery,MySQL, CSS3,HTML5, Jquery Mobile
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by maekhel(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Name - Chimezie Michael (maekhel or mezie)
Skill - Web developer
Level - intermediate
Contact - 07032047179
Websites - www.myketech.net
Location - Ikorodu
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by sisqology(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2014
blueyedgeek:
/*

Sorry to derail but I'm kinda happy to see Mr. @Sisqology again after his imposed (and unexplained) exile. Welcome back sir from the break. I'm kinda disappointed you couldn't address the reason for your long absence. Anyways, welcome back and I hope we'll get to see more of you. Some of us still look up to you.

*/

I thought I replied this thread earlier; sorry. I never left, always watching and I try to post when necessary. lols, the season failed when I had too much jobs to deliver at a short time and no helping hand here too. Everyone seemed to be busy. Finally, inconsistency from the main person that told me to organize the competition
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2014
sisqology:

I thought I replied this thread earlier; sorry. I never left, always watching and I try to post when necessary. lols, the season failed when I had too much jobs to deliver at a short time and no helping hand here too. Everyone seemed to be busy. Finally, inconsistency from the main person that told me to organize the competition

Err, that will not be me i hope? This period is a very trying period for coders - I am trying my best here to avoid having to code on christmas day.
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by cbrass(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Name - Caleb (cbrass)
Skill - Web programmer
Level - Pro
Languages - HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Jquery
Contact - 08034879983
Websites - www.prananet.org ,www.fansbox18.com, www.naitalk.com
Location - Magodo GRA2
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by cbrass(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
dhtml18:

Err, that will not be me i hope? This period is a very trying period for coders - I am trying my best here to avoid having to code on christmas day.

If the money is good I will code on new year eve grin
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
cbrass:

If the money is good I will code on new year eve grin
I always code on new years eve, love coding into the new year.

I guess this is all the web people we have in Lagos?
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by dwebdesign(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Name - Paul (webzy)
Skill - Web programmer
Level - Expert
Languages - HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript,jQuery,Ajax,JSON
Contact - 08133884165 , BBM: 2BB63350
Websites - http://www.1st-websitedesign.com
Location - Alagbado Lagos
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by sisqology(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2014
dhtml18:

lol, not you daddy! The main person that brought the idea
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
sisqology:

lol, not you daddy! The main person that brought the idea
Is alright. . .
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Name - Henry Shedrach (donsheddy1)
Skill - Web developer
Level - Expert
Contact - +234 803 197 5415
Websites - http://rofcentenary.com , http://recoverychurch.tv
Location - Lagos
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Everybody here na expert...Chai!

Where the wapkans na

Btw no female developer in lagos Haba
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Inspecting. . .I am not an expert, corrected that
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by omoelu1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
dhtml18:
Inspecting. . .I am not an expert, corrected that
that's why we learners are intimidated to submit our profiles
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
omoelu1:

that's why we learners are intimidated to submit our profiles
It is alright, just put learner in your profile. I need this directory for research purposes and futuristic purposes.
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by omoelu1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
dhtml18:

It is alright, just put learner in your profile. I need this directory for research purposes and futuristic purposes.
Ok, but I'm don't stay in Lagos per se.
I live in ibafo
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by adewasco2k(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
watching our lagos counterparts #ReppinAbj
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by udokpuenyi(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Name: Ugochukwu (udokpuenyi)
Skills: Web/Mobile Applications Developer, CMS, SEO, Web Content Development, Bootstrap v3.
level: New job New Level
Languages: PHP, SQL(MYSQL) ,Jquery(Ajax), HTML5 ,CSS3, VB.Net, Node.js, AngularJS
Mobile: 07066353552
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by matrix4u(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Name: Onuwa Nnachi Isaac
Skills: Web/Mobile Applications Developer, Level: New project New Level
Languages: PHP frameworks(YII, CI, CakePHP), MYSQL, Android, Google Products VB.Net Bishop
Mobile: 08062457326
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by coderXO(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Name: coderXO.com
Skills: Ecommerce / Custom / Wordpress Development
Languages: PHP, Javascript, SQL
Level: Duke
Twitter: coderxo
Ref: http://www.freelancer.com/u/toinnisfree.html

Nuff said
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by khadri: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Name: Ibrahim Khadri
Skill: we developer
Level: Expert
Languages: PHP,JavaScript, Java,MySql, CSS3,HTML5
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by talk2hb1(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Name: Habeeb Salami
Skill: Web/ Mobile apps(Android)
Language: PHP (CodeIgniter,Laravel, Drupal, WordPress), Java
Level: Veteran
Coordinate: (3.62345667,90.626783566) grin
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 05, 2015
This thread is moving on very fine, and I can see some REAL PROFESSIONALS here, please keep it coming guys. I need these data for one of my upcoming websites. Will probably text y'all when the time comes.
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by chido4real(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
sisqology:
Name: Temi
Skills: Webmaster, App developer, Software engineer
Level: judge it
Languages: HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Python, C#, ASP, Ruby, MySQL

How far bro? Are you on whatsapp? I need to discuss a software development project with you urgently.
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by phpNET(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Name - Uche (PHP.NET)

Business name : StarTech Design Systems Tech. Ltd.
Skill - Web programmer
Level - Professional
Contact - 09035579034
Email: Startech.nig@gmail.com
Websites - www.extrawink.com ,
www.smsmeafrica.com , www.startechng.com
Location - Lekki lagos.
Re: Directory Of Web Programmers Based In Lagos by AkinseteK(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
Name - Kayode
Skill - Web developer and software developer

Level - Professional

Languages - HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, JQuery, WordPress,joomla,twitter bootstrap, VB.NET, C#, JAVA, SQL, SQL SERVER, ANDROID APPLICATION,SEO ETC.

Contact - 08034089466

EMAIL: mayork2012@gmail.com

Location - Mile 2, Ijesha, Surulere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Udemy And Lynda.com Paid Course Gathering Service (opinions) PICS ADDED / How Create A Tvseries Website Like 02tvseries Easily / Nigerians Can't Verify Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.