Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years (466 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Man Hasn't Worn Clothes For 40years / Three Things In Life That, Once Gone, Never Come Back - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years by osile2012: 9:25am On Dec 16, 2014
[size=15pt]Wondering what it would be like if the dead return to life after 40yrs at their grave. Family members who are alive will go to meet them at the grave after 40years.

A young man that got married to the love of his life and died young, when he returns he wont see the wife to welcome him.

If abacha returned, i wonder what would happen in his grave, Nigerians will be there with stones waiting to kill him again grin grin

Would you like the idea? And what will be your reason ?
[/size]
Re: What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2014
osile2012:
[size=15pt]Wondering what it would be like if the dead return to life after 40yrs at their grave. Family members who are alive will go to meet them at the grave after 40years.

A young man that got married to the love of his life and died young, when he returns he wont see the wife to welcome him.

If abacha returned, i wonder what would happen in his grave, Nigerians will be there with stones waiting to kill him again grin grin

Would you like the idea? And what will be your reason ?
[/size]

I will be with a bag of cement and concrete stones, I will chop his head and bury it in a cemented grave.
Re: What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years by holatin(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2014
maybe you should stop imagining

1 Like

Re: What If The DEAD Come Back To Life After 40years by mekaboy(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2014
some Nigerians who died during the early days of buhari will return and see his posters campaigning for president.

(1) (Reply)

10 Year Old Boy Murdered, Mutilated And Used For Sacrifice / Appreciation / Where Is Atiku Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.