Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. (20487 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Hahahahaha, lwkmd. This whole piece is a typical example of a scenerio where vanacular is prohibited in a village secondary school. And two junior students had to explain in english, the incidents leading to their misunderstanding. Then tackling the issue proper, she obviously can not defend herself. She walk out from a marriage, and his new found hubby just did too. So what's her convinction that they will last?
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by blank(f): 11:17am On Dec 16, 2014
After denying all the while, why have you finally decided to tell the truth? i still remember all her excuses of them just being business partners. Yeye dey smell.

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2013/04/25/dan-and-stella-denies-being-secretely-married/

as at April 2013
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by seedorfg(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Whom am i to blame ?
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by thurpee(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.
Wow, great lesson from ur mum.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Francon(f): 11:33am On Dec 16, 2014
thurpee:

Wow, great lesson from ur mum.

Thanks darl
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2014
queebeediva:
Still didn't say anything . If two couples has problem and one pack out of the house is not enough reason that they can't still make up and stop acting as if you don't no doris she was your bestfriend untile you took what belong to her. What God has joined together let no man put assunder didn't you read that part of the bible?

Oh, so she took him?! Wow. He didn't want to be taken abii?

I'm not saying anything, just expanding what you said.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Jambsupport(f): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2014
ehispapa:
Something is wrong with NL, why always lalastica and therealmrstan making FP. cry
they are on salary
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Jambsupport(f): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Thats d wot being a celeb comes wit
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by pak: 12:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
queebeediva:
Still didn't say anything . If two couples has problem and one pack out of the house is not enough reason that they can't still make up and stop acting as if you don't no doris she was your bestfriend untile you took what belong to her. What God has joined together let no man put assunder didn't you read that part of the bible?

Exactly what I wanted to say......
Marriages have issues every time and if you didn't put your big head into the picture, they might have found ways to reconcile.

Question is, was the man legally divorced ?
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by adonis89(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
aieromon:
Fine woman with crashed marriage experience. Why do female celebrities fall in love with married/divorced/seperated men?

Genevieve,if this is the reason why you don't wanna get married, I respect your decision jare.
my friend get ur facts ryt. she neva had a crashed marriage. her husband died
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by zudozz: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
This girl. fk rmd 4k him 1st hubby fk obafemi martins, dem all dis actress dem Hot die especiay d beauriful 1s like dis. E no go better 4 person wey say I no go get money..
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mya1: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
In Stella's defence, she did not snatch anyone's husband.
Daniel offered himself to her and she accepted, how is that snatching? What I'm not cool with is Daniel's refusal to allow Doris have her son.
I've really never grasped the reasoning behind the phrase "snatch one's partner". Na product him be dem they snatch?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by swezenberg(m): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
May be it should not have been her very good friend's husband. May be she should have waited for them to resolve their issues, Since she's beautiful and not old, may be she should have looked for any other man out of the over 50 million men in Nigeria or broaden her horizon and go oversea, may be she could have avoided this whole scandal, may be she should have just learnt from her second marriage that failed within 8 months. What people say may not matter in some cases but not in all cases.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by whitecat2: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Stella is just a classless wwhhore! She thought we have forgotten how she first denied cheating with Daniel when Doris complained about her still very married husband was having an affair with this loosee.
bishopoliver:
Aunty Stella but why?

I used to respect you alot until you decided to be with Doris Simeon's husband...

Lemme ask you, how will it feel if you as a woman as been denied the opportunity of seeing your son, your ONLY SON for 4 years? And to imagine that you are a woman...

Hmmmn,the greatest enemy of women is WOMEN.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:
Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.

Mrs fixer I hoped u r married before running your mouth like sewing machine. Madam well brought up.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by mediachirps(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
evil999:

m for
mumu!
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
bishopoliver:
Aunty Stella but why?

I used to respect you alot until you decided to be with Doris Simeon's husband...

Lemme ask you, how will it feel if you as a woman as been denied the opportunity of seeing your son, your ONLY SON for 4 years? And to imagine that you are a woman...

Hmmmn,the greatest enemy of women is WOMEN.

shocked shocked shocked I find it so funny how people like you act like the men themselves don't have brains and just sit there waiting to be collected by another woman.. lol. so when your man decides out of his free-will to cheat or leave you for someone else, it's the woman's fault shey?? grin grin

clap for yourself wink
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by twentycent(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls what is Stella Damascus? Am working in kutuwenji&nijeristan.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
uzeba:
Sometimes, I tink am dating MTN! I go 2 bed wit a
txt & wake up wit a txt msg. It's either they're
calling me or begging me 2 subscribe 2 one tin or d
other.

I swear , just this afternoon, I was thinking if there is anyway I can sue them for this harassment , it's just too much.
Have never seen anything like that.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by rhames(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
These actresses no dey tire for scandals at all, cheesy
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Oyemie(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
(Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.)..really dearie?. Not all broken things can be fixed, even when fixed, it might not be useful. So getting a new one wont be bad after all.
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Suzyky4u(f): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Francon:

Really? "When something is broken, you fix it and don't get a new one" So she should've remained lonely at 30 because she was widowed? SMH
Re: Stella Damasus Confirms Daniel Adenimokun As Her Man, Denies 'Stealing' Him. by Oyemie(f): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
(Ok. They will always defend themselves... but come to think of it, you married twice? How do you think this one will work? It shows the high rate of irresponsibility on most celebs. I was trained by my mum that when something is broken, fix it and don't get a new one.)..really dearie?. Not all broken things can be fixed, even when fixed, it might not be useful. So getting a new one wont be a bad idea after all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Marry Two Wives – Tony Tetuila / Ex- MBGN, Sylvia Nduka Before & Now (Pictures) / Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.