Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself (682 Views)

Realists Are Happier People Than Optimists / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Would You Rather "work For Somebody" Or "work With Somebody" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by koife(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2014
I have noticed with a bit of pains that prayer works
on people and not me!
I have had the opportunity to pray and interceed for
people and it comes out positive, but one suprising
fact
is that I hardly get answers when I pray for
myself..it all started during my degree years, I will teach and even help poeple during examination but often time their result comes out bera than min. Fast forward to 2days ago. I prayed for someone who was
koboless, to have a suprise gift to the tune of
hundred
of thousands for a project she scrambled for. less
than 56hour I
personally droped someone cv to b considered for
bank job and less than 20hours lera the person
received a call for interview. And today I prayed and
my kid sis was given a visa....where as I have tried
severaly without succeeding. This amongst other
bizzare
xperienzes av become a cause for concern.
Matured advice only pls!
Re: HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by AdeniyiA(m): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2014
divine mission and assignments are most times about others and not self.
You've just discovered your gift, keep on using bro, to put smiles on the faces of people.
we get honour not by what we receive but what we give, and those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
The prayers of those you pray for would work for you and not yours
Re: HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by koife(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
AdeniyiA:
divine mission and assignments are most times about others and not self.
You've just discovered your gift, keep on using bro, to put smiles on the faces of people.
we get honour not by what we receive but what we give, and those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
The prayers of those you pray for would work for you and not yours
Tnx sir!
Re: HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by Bukkiminat(f): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
God knows best,i have a frd like that too,perhaps God has a reason 4dt n u jxt have 2wait 4ya turn or ur helper myt even b 4rm dos u av helped wt prayers back den
Issok..let me tap some anointin 4rm u..juxt pray 4me 2succeed in my field...
Re: HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by koife(m): 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bukkiminat:
God knows best,i have a frd like that too,perhaps God has a reason 4dt n u jxt have 2wait 4ya turn or ur helper myt even b 4rm dos u av helped wt prayers back den
What exactly r ur challenges?
Re: HELP. My Prayers Work For People Than Myself by Professor1234(f): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Bukkiminat:
beeni

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Trained Midwives Working In UK, New Zealand Or Any Developed Country / What Is Killing Our Creativity / Please Who Know Where I Can Get A Swimming Certificate/passport In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.