Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Data Entry / Research Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Data Entry / Research Assistant (1051 Views)

Vacancy For An Online Research Assistant / Vacancies: Research Assistant & Office Assistant / Data Entry Jobs In Abuja Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Data Entry / Research Assistant by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2014
*closed*

Do you love to type?

I am currently recruiting for a (part-time) Data Entry Assistant, who will work from home / a remote location.

You will research and type information from print publications, for daily publication on a web portal.
You will also update the company's social media page daily

Requirements
Good typing speed
Attention to detail
Good command of the English language

The pay is N20K per month.

*modified*

Applications are now closed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Data Entry / Research Assistant by NigAmbassador: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Do you love to type?

I am currently recruiting for a (part-time) Data Entry Assistant, who will work from home / a remote location.

You will research and type information from print publications, for daily publication on a web portal.
You will also update the company's social media page daily

Requirements
Good typing speed
Attention to detail
Good command of the English language

The pay is N20K per month.

To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to klawwy1@gmail.com

I have just sent my cover letter and CV to you. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Data Entry / Research Assistant by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks to the people who applied. I am closing the advert as I believe no more applications are necessary (based on the qualification of the applicants).

Thanks again. Thread closed.

(1) (Reply)

First Solution Invite / Bigleap Solutions / Urgent Help,my Landlord Want To Turn Me To A Mad Man And Money Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.