Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. (14995 Views)

2015 Cowbell Mathematics Champion, Akinkuowo Honoured By School. / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by tempem: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Lovely, I remember those days too....
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by okotv(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
there is hope for this country
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Perfectwazobia:
Congrat keep it up, I know that this TOBILOLOBA will not be given a car gift, neither will he receive #5m as against all the useless talent hunt in town..I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER TALENT HUNT APART FROM THIS. Every serious nation pride itself in academic execllence and craft
Thank you. Only in Nigeria is social life given more weight and preference to academic excellence. A beauty pageant winner would get a car, while intellectuals would get a paltry sum of money or a laptop. Beauty over Brains! Nonsense
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by cecildeeva: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Yoruba and book be like 5 and 6,kudos lil Tobi
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by stinggy(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
No info on his school?
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by stinggy(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:
Thank you. Only in Nigeria is social life given more weight and preference to academic excellence. A beauty pageant winner would get a car, while intellectuals would get a paltry sum of money or a laptop. Beauty over Brains! Nonsense

Not only in Nigeria sir. It's the world over
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
stinggy:

Not only in Nigeria sir. It's the world over
Okay..Its a pity and calls for a moment of sober reflection. Between, I'm not sir.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by dapsonjegz(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
great kid,he is 4lown my legacy..more grace 2 ur elbow bro
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by peculiarabacus(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
Congrats

YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT;
*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

Why Is GEJ Re-contesting?

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-
election-jonathan/#sthash.uVqCgop4.gbpl

Lilke I do say:::::::thunb up bro.::::APC for sure

1 Like

Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by peculiarabacus(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
Congrats

*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

Why Is GEJ Re-contesting?

www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-
election-jonathan/#sthash.uVqCgop4.gbpl

Lilke I do say:::::::thunb up bro.::::APC for sure#letstakebackNigeria

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Ninilowo(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
I USED TO UNDERSTAND MATHS TILL IT WAS MIXED WITH LETTERS.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by 500GP: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
THIS IS NOT WAEC, JAMB STATISTICS THAT CAN BE MANIPULATE THROUGH SPECIAL CENTRES..

BEST BRAIN - SOUTH WEST

BEST UNIVERSITIES - SOUTH WEST..
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Fash20: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Respect
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by emmycare: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=mistabiola post=28950886]Congrats

BROSS.....TAKE UR POLITICS TO WHERE IT BELONGS...PLS
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Sheggy13(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
500GP:
THIS IS NOT WAEC, JAMB STATISTICS THAT CAN BE MANIPULATE THROUGH SPECIAL CENTRES..

BEST BRAIN - SOUTH WEST

BEST UNIVERSITIES - SOUTH WEST..
Like there are no special centres in South West too for Jamb and Waec examinations. You guys should stop this nonsensical ethnic superiority display on every thread. It's rather showing your insecurity. You don't need to blow your trumpet if you're good. If the news had been about kidnapping, ritual killing or robbery, would u have been proud to make the same statement above? Btw I'm from the South West myself too before you start your bashing lol. Congrats to the young lad. More of God's blessings and protection on u.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by mistabiola: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=emmycare post=28952029][/quote]

It doesn't favour you right cheesy grin cheesy grin
I can imagine the look on your face now, like you wanna broke down into tears , sorry bro #smiles

#WeAreOneNigeria , Don't let politics divide us, none of them will guarantee me and you the automatic ministerial post or ambassador ,they will only employ their family and people close to them::: They would have forgotten that they will still run to us after their tenure elapse and Nigerians will still accept them with open arms but me and you can make Nigeria a better place that is if we #Believe and #iBelieve. grin cheesy
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Omotaday(m): 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
@OP,Congrats tho . . But that lil guy in ogun is more of a baddo,he's a mental calculator,i'm sure u watched the final NNPC competition on TV . . By the way,hallmark aint like before,a guy there had same position with me this year,4th in the state . . NNPC . . Even the olympiads,i didnt c hallmark at the nationals . .mind you,i graduated from E.R.C this year
I think he is the guy fromm Ogun
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by stinggy(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:

Okay..Its a pity and calls for a moment of sober reflection. By the way, I'm not sir.
It certainly has to addressed.
Forgive me. I saw (m) beside your nick, any reason for not putting (f)?
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by lastmessenger: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Ninilowo:
I will help you remove the letters.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by jaylorde(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2014
thefakestan:
I use to be good @ Maths,
Then I started studying Orijin.
me sef 4 win am,bt.........

1 Like

Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by pheyikemi: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:
Congrats man. You must be from Ogun state or schooling in Ogun. We Ogun people no dey carry last for cowbell and JETS competitions
Errm, no he's not from Ogun, but from Ondo in Ondo state, the same goes for the schl too.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Athanatos(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2014
IdomaLikita:
Congratz!
Ofcourse He wouldn't be celebrated since he didn't win a Useless Beauty Pageant/Dancing/Singing/Armed-Robbery/being-plain-stupid competition!
And the Mods will prove me right by not taking it to FP!
And what would you call this one? Derogation? People sef! If you do not like the Singing shows,pocket your mouth! Or better still ask Cowbell to air it live on National TV,and increase their prize to N1m! People can have opinions ehn!
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by musicwriter(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
This's the type of gesture to be encouraged nationwide, if Africa is ever to flee from poverty. Unfortunately, most of us are only interested in vanities like buying the latest cars and rolex watches. Only knowledge of science will set Africa free.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
pheyikemi:
Errm, no he's not from Ogun, but from Ondo in Ondo state, the same goes for the schl too.
Issokay. I'm actually from Ondo but i do not live there. I respect Ogun so much in terms of academic prowess and excellence.
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by jude33084(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
May God Almighty give him the strength to continue cool
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by ipleddge: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know why story like this don't,maybe because I have 5 f9 in my Waec
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by tayooluwole: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Kudos to yoruba peopIe!!!! Since 800BC, yoruba leads academically while others jejely follows. In my own days as a child, I tried my best to be like dis guy but I couldn't. Anyway, I used to know math considerably untill I met my girlfriend....
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by akinlex(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrlycan:
Meet the youngest mathematician and best mathematician of the year. His name is tobiloba. I work as an ICT technician in this school. Tobi is exceptional. Recently,he sat with ss3 students for the Cowbell Competition and came 2nd.

What baffled me was that,the senior student who came 1st scored 39 out of 50, tobi scored 38 and he is in JSS3, his handwriting is superb. His arrangement of mathematics will leave you jaw dropped. Quiet and gentle. We welcomed them back yesterday,had a dinner and we are still celebrating.

Remember the Maths Queen 2012 /2013 came from this same school. TOBILOBA AKINGBULUGBE, congratulations. Pics from yesterdays celebrations with school staff,mum and other winners.
where is the school situated??
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by phlamesG: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nxt Albert Einstein shocked
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by HAkorehdeh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ninilowo:
LOL
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by factorial1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funjosh:
Igi Iwe cool
eeso odo
Re: Meet Tobiloba.Cowbell Mathematician Of The Year 2014/2015 From Hallmark Sec Sch. by fatiaanu(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice one Tobi, keep the fire burning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Stops Payment Of WAEC Fees / Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / Jamb Cbt Centres Demanding Money From Students Before Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.