Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Video: Stella Damasus Defends ‘snatching’ Daniel Ademinokan From Doris Simeon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: Stella Damasus Defends ‘snatching’ Daniel Ademinokan From Doris Simeon (526 Views)

Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? / I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / VIDEO: Stella Damasus Attacks Senator Yerima On Underage Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Stella Damasus Defends ‘snatching’ Daniel Ademinokan From Doris Simeon by kachysblog(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
The long-awaited Stella Damasus’ interview with Golden Icons is finally out!! And wow!, she really did bare it all. To clear the air regarding her relationship with fellow actress Doris Simeon’s ex-husband Daniel Ademinokan. Stella had all this to say. According to her, yes, Daniel is all hers now but she never snatched or stole him from anybody. She also was not going to give a name to what they have together and specifically said ‘The real deal between Daniel and I is the real deal’. Videos are after the cut too. “Let me put it this way. Let me help you hit the nail on the head. One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again, is ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’, ‘Stella the husband snatcher’, which is what has been going on. And I had sworn that I would never talk about it, or even listen or stress myself about this thing but I have decided to do this now, so that I end this once and for all.

First of all, let me paint a picture for you and you let me know what makes sense to you. When I looked up the word snatch or steal, ehh, let’s go to the dictionary. It means, forcefully taking something away from its original position. Forcefully. From its original position to another position. Something that does not belong to you. That’s what I gathered from the word snatch or steal.

For More: http://kachysblog.com/2014/12/video-stella-damasus-defends-snatching-daniel-ademinokan-doris-simeon/

Not judging, but What do you think of this?

(1) (Reply)

Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland / Name Your Xmas Wish / What Is Your Best Christmas Song/carol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.