Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland (550 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Funny Phrases Used In Nigerian Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by kayce911(f): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
I first came across these phrases "yaba left" and "Banana island" here on nairaland when I joined the forum newly in late 2011. Between 2011 and early 2013 phrases like "t*t* is sweet but garri sweeter" and "does that change the price of garri in the market" rocked nairaland.
"But that's non of my business" became the trending phrase mid last year on nairaland. It trended along side "picture or I don't believe it"

But today those that schooled in france have taken over the traffIc.

Plz add more phrases and its origin.I have always enjoyed those jokes in this forum.plz feel free to comment esp those that schooled in france.
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by tempem: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
If you had schooled in France, You won't bother creating a new thread for this.......
BTW, That's none my business.
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by kayce911(f): 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin
tempem:
If you had schooled in France, You won't bother creating a new thread for this.......
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by kayce911(f): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
tempem:
did you school in France ?
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by LieDetector(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
I rep federal polytechnic of france embarassed
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by Maccoy1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
FTC
Re: Evolutions Of Trending Phrases On Nairaland by kayce911(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
I forgot to add that
Maccoy1:
FTC

(1) (Reply)

From A Male Reader Of Obb / Banks To Charge #100 For Yearly Maintenance Fee for ATM Card / Channels TV Terminates Pastor Bakare’s Broadcast Over Alleged Critical Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.