Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Sad Story: I Killed My Master Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sad Story: I Killed My Master Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip (387 Views)

Lil Kesh - "Is It Because I Love You" (video) Ft. Patoranking / I Needed It / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story: I Killed My Master Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip by Donaldillikah(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
SAD STORY: I killed My Master Because I Needed N150,000 For Dubai Trip – Motor Boy

32 year-old Sani Saidu is currently cooling his heels at the Lagos State Criminal Investigations Department ,SCID, Yaba , Lagos, over a case of alleged murder. The Gombe state born suspect allegedly stabbed one Mr Shittu Aremu, driver of a truck to death while accompanying him to Port Harcourt, Rivers state, destination of the 40,000 litre of petroleum product.
According to Vanguard,the late Aremu whose age was put around 56 years, was a driver to S.K Transport Service Nigeria Limited . He reportedly loaded the truck with with aviation fuel worth N5.5 million and consequently left Lagos for Port Harcourt on November 13, 2014, to discharge the product.

But before leaving Lagos State, he was said to have invited Saidu ...... http://bedeosky..com/2014/12/sad-story-i-killed-my-master-because-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Rocks Beat By Dre With Dbanj / 2015 more Than Music Musical Contest / #SMAA - Night Of Virtual Wonders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.