Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? (477 Views)

Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? / Lands At Lekki Free Trade Zone For Sale @ Minimum Of #3m/plot With No Agent Fee. / Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello everyone
Am a frequent visitor to this section of Nairaland not bcus am planning to build a house soon(i hope to sumday) bt to c the grt architectural design and excellent project/structure been erected by well to do Nairalander..This structures are always intimidating and make me wonder where i can get dat kind of money to build mine... That brought abt the reason for my question that is it possible to build a decent house with moderate finishing for 3m or less(excluding the cost of land)..I doubt it but i seek for ur different opinions..
Thanks in advance..
Re: Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? by kelvine(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
I will take a sit on the front row,this will be my opportunity to build my first house. Please seasoned professionals help us with information and details.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Land In Lugbe Airport Road, Abuja / Seeking Services Of An Architect / Land For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.