Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion (15960 Views)

Police To Promote Junior Officers With Higher Qualifications – IG / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH) / Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Thats encouraging but IG should ensure that the university degrees are not from schools like
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
And other state universitids where degrees are bought and graduates are a disgrace
Here comes another goat from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti

There's nothing like PortharcourtSU.... U weren't taught that in ur citadel of learning?

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Obaino2013(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Thats encouraging but IG should ensure that the university degrees are not from schools like
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
And other state universitids where degrees are bought and graduates are a disgrace
Silence is the best answer for a ...

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Pajames4all: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
whaooooooooooo
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by chipy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
;DJust breezed in
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Gurubwoi: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shocking!!

WATCH VIDEO: 3 Women Caught Raping a 16 Year Old Boy In Hotel Room.. https://www.nairaland.com/2047751/watch-video-3-women-caught
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by M4gunners: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dsegsam:
Action speaks louder than voice[i][/i]After u don booked all the space.

FTC ever since i joined nairaland since 2012
Happy xmass and new yr in advance
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by niceeric(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
I'm sure this poster has and probably won't ever have a university degree....ewu South Africa
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by urchbarbie(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
in other words, u mean to say gini exactly? some ppl are just very blank @heart.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by hassanfulani(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hope he will follow it to an end before some stupid Ogas to Arrow the plan
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by peculiarabacus(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
LIKE I DO SAY::::that a sign of inprovement in our police....thumb up IGP
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Elxandre(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
This is uncalled for!!!

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by KLand(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good development. The police deserves to be appreciated.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by selectedhero(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ developing nigeria since 2009. one more reason why nigerians should stand firm with the pdp. instead of some angel forming criminals riding upon the mind blindness of nigerians - telling us change. definitely buhari bought something during his first tenure and wants to come collect the "change".
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Audinowing(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
mumu

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Okijajuju1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Without an Aptitude test?

Seeing how useless our education system is that graduated Dame PEJ?

I guess we are still far from redemption in this country..

2 Likes

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Okijajuju1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu

You just pissed off a lot of state uni grads.. grin

As much as I agree with you, I also feel that the IG shouldn't make it a blanket thing. Everyone of them should sit for an aptitude test to verify competency before being promoted.

1 Like

Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by NwaJesusteete(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
I may forgive him but not to forget the event i am suposed to be a police officer by now but he decievd me, just praying for that opportunity again i won't hesitate to grab it.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Virgindove(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
I smell rat here. Let's wait till this is implemented, just a ploy to calm nerves.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by nationwide1(m): 3:19am On Dec 17, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu
Do you mean corruption is only perpetrated in state owned universities? You got it very wrong bro.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by sunnyflakes(m): 5:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Okijajuju1:
Without an Aptitude test?

Seeing how useless our education system is that graduated Dame PEJ?

I guess we are still far from redemption in this country..

I DOUBT EVEN UR PROFESSED EDUCATION. BECAUSE WHAT I READ WAS THAT "THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED" NOT HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED. DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WON'T HELP U....

YEYE DEY SMELL....
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by Okijajuju1(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2014
sunnyflakes:

I DOUBT EVEN UR PROFESSED EDUCATION. BECAUSE WHAT I READ WAS THAT "THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED" NOT HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED. DESTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WON'T HELP U....

YEYE DEY SMELL....

Did I profess to be educated? Or are you just pulling stuff out of your asse now? grin

And I didn't offer destructive criticism either. I proposed a better alternative by advocating they all sit for a competency test before being promoted, but I guess that was destructive to you.. Lol

Guy abeg no vex, shit go far.. Me and you no get quarrel.
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by hollandis(f): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
nationwide1:
Do you mean corruption is only perpetrated in state owned universities? You got it very wrong bro.

I know of people who graduated from the state school and didnt merit it
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ugwum007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu

useless xmas swine
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by ugwum007(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
hollandis:
Lasu
Bensu
Absu
Imsu
Portharcourtsu
Delsu
Anambrasu

've u sat inside a jamb exam hall b4?
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by IJEOMA7512(f): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
wht abt their recruitment?
Re: Police To Give Junior Officers With University Degrees Instant Promotion by merit1988(f): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nice one. Does this still apply till date? I guess not

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Seeks Your Advice / Aero contractors sacks 100 workers Outsourced By Skyborne / When Is It Too Late To Get A Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.