Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report (15336 Views)

How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions / Mtn Nigeria Rakes In N749 Billion Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Saintly01(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who will prosecute this defaulting agencies? I am so tired of this massive looting.

2 Likes

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sanusi said this a long time ago yet the president is still protecting Diezani and that biatch in SEC.

2 Likes

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by lacasa: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
The five presidents
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Maczeelly(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
We know before now............GEJ I comment my reserve
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Adeyinka123: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan must be uprooted by the people. So weak to act. He loves corruption so dearly. Oh GOD of the masses manifest and establish BUHARI. Enough of deceit.

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by philips70(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari said it in his victory speech at the primaries the NNPC GMD came down hard on him. In all this Mr President is in full collusion. Stealing is not corruption anyway. One thing is for sure, GEJ has written his name in the sands of time. One of the presidents who went dancing when his house is on fire while looters do their thing with a view to collecting his share later.

GEJ=Transformation Agenda of Corruption= TACteam

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Milly02(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Barayi
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by PassingShot(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
nitrogen:
Id1ots, now the economy is in shambles, their corrupt and cluless leader is there with his fedora hat, waving and smiling, what is expected of him? Nothing, cos the fisherman too is busy allocating billions to useless and un-necessary expenditures, moving two planes load of delegates all around the world with money that should be kept for the dry season, quite unfortunate! I detest everything about him, for a president to say that stealing is not corruption, it says it all.

See eh! We will borrow and borrow and borrow to fullfil obligations for the next one year, just watch!

Nonsense!

We Nigerians are in a sinking ship captained by a visionles clueless president. Only a change of the captain can guarantee any hope of berthing safely.

Unfortunately, the saTANists who have compromised and mortgaged their future are also willing to sell the future of their children for sentimental reasoning.

Indeed there was a country.

And when SLS blew similar whistle some months back, all hell was let loose by the TANoids.
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Sylvarresta(m): 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vote GMB..... Change is inevitable

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are you telling us what we already know?please tell us something new.meanwhile stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by akoaki(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Igbayi laaro yin ( meaning why haven't they spoken since ). There is too much rot in the Nigeria system. That is why we are disdained by other nationals, especially when you go outside the country. Shame on us !!
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by PassingShot(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Well, when the head is rotten, the whole body is useless.

GEJ is corruption personified and all MDAs know this hence the stealing to stupor mentality. Afterall stealing is not corruption to their clueless master.
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Uteghe(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ is the motor park chairman,Otteh and Diezani are mere agents. They make returns to the big thief.
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Youngzedd(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eye m ahula ntim.

Corruption everywhere.

Damn it.
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by nkpommpko(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please that's corruption not stealing so don't call them thieves. Thieves go to jail, while corruptioners(new word, check wikipedia) take chieftaincies and often time become senators and governors. Please everybody on this thread should take correction.

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by raziboi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Danielotuya:

There is nothing we can do about it. After all, stealing is not corruption. So if u too vex,buy rope, u shld have a fan in ur house...do the needful

are u black??
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by RockMaxi: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Confession time. grin

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Purej: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Buhari said this few days ago, and the NNPC GMD denied and attacked him, God bless the man that expose this secret. I hope the clueless president will not send the I.G.P to block him from entering his office tomorrow
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Edusouls(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
hei at this rate nigeria will go bankrupt, lets save this situation from reaching point of no return and we the masses go suffer am pass, let's act now together and save ourselves,vote buhari for change..
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by OYAY(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Imagine this Oteh that the house of reps told the president to sack but retained because of her closeness to power that be consequent upon which the committee chairman was charged to court because of 5M naira while the madam was cooling off with billions of naira! And to add salt to the injury is the fact that this same Fiscal responsibility commission's report was used to blackmail Sanusi Lamido Sanusi out of office is the highest level of hypocrisy that is the hallmark of this govt. I beg Nigerians to please put sentiment apart and send this govt packing next year

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by synergycom19: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
What about FIRS,EFCC,ICPC,POLICE COMMISSION,CUSTOMS,ARMED FORCES,CBN,FERMA,PPRRA,PTDF,JUST TO MENTION A FEW. To put it perspectively GEJ IS GROSSLY IN RESPONSIBLE
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by manot: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
shei if d oil fall to 0 dollar a barrel una eye go clear. let d oil price continue to fall.
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by clevadani: 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
ChukwuCantDie:
GEJ is corrupt and Buhari is a terrorist..welcome to Naija.
Wow Jack Bauer since Buhari na terrorist,go arrest am na. Mumu
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by clevadani: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonacrazy govt of d corrupt by d corrupt for d corrupt. I pity Nigerians if jona is re-elected
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Fourwinds: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
always remember NNPC stinks of corruption. house of evil
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by ozo13(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin my broda do u notice crude oil price is reducing , now $58 per barrel yet our own pump price is still static @ 97 naira.I call this regime abracadabra regime grin
nitrogen:
Id1ots, now the economy is in shambles, their corrupt and cluless leader is there with his fedora hat, waving and smiling, what is expected of him? Nothing, cos the fisherman too is busy allocating billions to useless and un-necessary expenditures, moving two planes load of delegates all around the world with money that should be kept for the dry season, quite unfortunate! I detest everything about him, for a president to say that stealing is not corruption, it says it all.

See eh! We will borrow and borrow and borrow to fullfil obligations for the next one year, just watch!

Nonsense!

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Sibrah: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
So bad!
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by oluwamikkie: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Child's play economy.

1 Like

Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by ajayiopy: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
frustratedman:
Sai buhari
Sai baba
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by olamkas: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
nigeria will get no where with all these nonsense going on.the unfortunate thing is,we only talk and it ends there.no action is taken,no protest is done,even to use the vote,religious and ethnic sentiments are still being given preference over our sufferings. suffering and smiling!
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by sunkoye: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
frustratedman:
Sai buhari
this man go work tire .....pele..make I dey greet u b4 u start... sad
Re: SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I have always asked for NNPC to be dissolved. I don't know why it is still in service when it is doing nothing that steal from the nation. What is going on with the Nigerian mentality here? Nobody is ready to put things in place! Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 People Roasted In Lagos Tanker Fire / Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu / Diamond Bank Staff In Court Over $1m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.