Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill (1261 Views)

Vacancies At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / How Much Is Graduate Trainee Salary At Flour Mills / Vacancies At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by dhameelolar(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who else got this msg?
"You are invited for a test for Internal Audit Officer position on Thursday 18/12/2014 by 1pm. Check your email (inbox/junk) for details. Inquiries: 07098107130"
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by christopheojo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I am with u i received it this evening...so what are we expecting?
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by dhameelolar(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't know wt to expect, did u get a mail or text message?
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by christopheojo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Both
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by henroo2003: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pls can one gate crash? Can u help us with the addy pls?
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Congratulations. At least this is one invite I feel is legitimate.
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2014

Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by dhameelolar(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
christopheojo:
Both
Was there an address in your mail?
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by nuhu(m): 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
Any development/ update since after the test?
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by AgholorNkem(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
This guys keep recruiting yet they dont absorb anybody....from their skill development scheme to network engineers...i tire 4 dem ooo
Re: Who Else Got A Message For The Role Of Internal Audit Officer At Flour Mill by poundsmaker(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hi guys, compliments of the seasons to you all. Whatsapp forum has been created for quick updates on the outcome of the competency base test we wrote on the 18/12/2014. If you're interested drop your What's app number or mail it to poundsmaker@yahoo.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

One Can't Ascertain His Success After A Job Interview Until The Result Is Out. / West Africa Youth Empowerment Scheme / Pls Who Else Got This Message From M C R Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.