Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him (21250 Views)

Wizkid Shades Linda Ikeji. Retweets Article About Her "Poverty Mentality" / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
While people are busy raining abuses on the weird guy Denrele, he is busy racking his head over the next mad costume to rock, so that you all keep shouting and chorusing Denrele.

There must be something about him that those people who hire him for showbiz are seeing but we are not seeing it cos we are busy caught up with his mad costume.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I love this guy sha.. e no just send nobody! Dressin same way for years nau #consistency!
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
bangingblog:
wetin concern me? undecided undecided undecided
This pic summarises everyday in my office grin
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by folabayo1(f): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Derenle is making money n u all are here making mouths and saying trash,Mshewwww.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by papoose321: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Y dis gay Lord de retweet all dis 4 simple attention... Guy sori Gay get a sex tape wit uti una 2 fit
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nairabeezie(m): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Denrele Unclad tape leaked online
http:///AqlpX
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by priscaoge(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Omo this one pass hate ooo cheesy cheesy Chai people get badt mouth I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by wisolf(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
In most of those tweets he wasn't even mentioned '@' dt means he was practically searching for his name on twitter,only a silly 'woman' will do that.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by KingTom(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Khalessi:
Haba this one's are child's play now, he should come to nairaland and read comments about him.

My own is not nasty na grin
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by collitexnaira(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
The lose mad dog is back, hope he doesn't bite someone
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Hila12(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
they werent all wrong.

besides d fame and money..

who would wanna have him as a brother, father, friend?

People will. There's a special seed God has planted in everyone, it only needs the necessary watering to show forth. His judgement on lifestyle and sexuality may be controversial and wrong but that does not mean he's less a human or deserves less treatment from people. Everyone needs love to build good character. People are quick to judge others in public when they could possibly be worse in secret. Let's love everyone regardless of gender or sexuality, only love unites the world. Never look down on a brother except you are helping him up. Jesus never humiliated the adulterous woman rather he helped her up. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by XRAY21(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't trust that guy and charlyboy just see

Abeg is this normal

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by criuze(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
But that Denrele is making people think and talk,

He's living.

What of you..........Only consuming data plan to curse Denrele
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Feraz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
XRAY21:
I don't trust that guy and charlyboy just see

Abeg is this normal
The pictures cracked me up!!! grin
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Ilekeh(f): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
The Lagos traffic comment is funnnyyy grin
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by unmask: 10:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
kilokeys:
they werent all wrong.

besides d fame and money..

who would wanna have him as a brother, father, friend?
I would..... *singing originality*
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by pato255(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
lilmax:
Wasted sperm
that's too harsh
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who is the guy?
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Pajames4all: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!!!
Popular & Legendary Actor Osuofia Nkem Owoh
hospitalised after attack
by hoodlums
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by DonGiovanni(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sme nigerians and their mentality. I quote Jesus Christ and Asa respectively 'let him who is without sin b d first to cast the stone' is there any valid news to affirm that Denrele is gay and even if he were one, whose business is that. Many of u who criticise him myt b one also. Mind u, not all boy girls are gays, some r just amazingand act thus. Some that call him a wasted sperm shld stop judging.. That's too far, we maynt know that's his part to play in d world. However, he is making his money and enjoying life and prally, riding the cars that ur fathers never dreamt of driving neither ur future generaltion(probably) ooo no go xfy me.. So pls don't judge so that u won't b judged.. Well, I am denreles big fan and I find him amazing... Don't give a feel abt what pple say about u. U rent there to please them... Live ur life and enjoy to da fullest...God bless u
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by rutemi: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I love him
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by osifred(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2014
On a more serious note What brought him to limelight. He is niether an actor nor a musician. I like individuality and uniqueness but somehow this guy's own is a no no for me.
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Okijajuju1(m): 12:45am On Dec 17, 2014
osifred:
On a more serious note What brought him to limelight. He is niether an actor nor a musician. I like individuality and uniqueness but somehow this guy's own is a no no for me.

How can you say you like uniqueness and yet dislike Denrele.. grin

He came to limelight for being different. He stood out from amongst others because he chose to be different and not be afraid nor ashamed.

The guy is making a killing from being different. If Denrele were in the U.S, nobody would notice him because that society allows for freedom of expression, but in Africa where people are so rigid and stuck in their ways, its easy for him to stand out. The fact that he is able to force you to have a feeling about him (positive or negative) is what has kept him in the news till today.

I met him when he came to my office a few weeks ago. I never thought my Company would even have thought of inviting Denrele into the building, but the Nigga won over a following that day during lunch break.

I may not like his general concept, but I respect his hussle. ATleast its getting him paid without infringing on anybody's rights.

#DareToBeDifferent..

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Pholayemi(f): 1:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Denrele naija funny gal.
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by tola9ja: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Aida13: 3:08am On Dec 17, 2014
I met Denrele one on one very unexpectedly, on a school campus where he came to shoot a video for one program or other. I must say he's very cool and down to earth. He just came up and started gisting with us. Since then I don't always believe what I see in the papers. Yes he has a persona he puts up for the cameras. Brotha has got to eat now and that's where he makes his money to feed himself lol

1 Like

Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by darlenese(f): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2014
I can't see anything nasty about these comments! Denrele should come to Nairaland and see what Nasty comment looks like....

Cos here in Nairaland we haff mouth die
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by Beesluv: 5:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol, he is really a crazy dude
Re: Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him by darlenese(f): 5:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Okijajuju1:

How can you say you like uniqueness and yet dislike Denrele.. grin

He came to limelight for being different. He stood out from amongst others because he chose to be different and not be afraid nor ashamed.

The guy is making a killing from being different. If Denrele were in the U.S, nobody would notice him because that society allows for freedom of expression, but in Africa where people are so rigid and stuck in their ways, its easy for him to stand out. The fact that he is able to force you to have a feeling about him (positive or negative) is what has kept him in the news till today.

I met him when he came to my office a few weeks ago. I never thought my Company would even have thought of inviting Denrele into the building, but the Nigga won over a following that day during lunch break.

I may not like his general concept, but I respect his hussle. ATleast its getting him paid without infringing on anybody's rights.

#DareToBeDifferent..

U just nailed it. Bro. As much as I do not like his behavour I respect him,we should not condemn other people's hussle, e nor easy for hussle for Nija oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.