Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer (708 Views)

Corps Member Chokes Girlfriend Over Rival In Delta / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints / Pics: Corps Member Builds & Tests Drone In Osun, Critics Say It’s Made In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer by jtbnicol: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Olaolu Ayoola, the corp member who produce the drone shouldn't be criticise but should be encourage to do more. This makes me remember the marble word of napoleon hill which said and I quote whatever the mind can believe and conceive he can achieve•For me the criticism going on over the corp member drone should stop and we should encourage him. We the youth can afford to fail anymore cause we are leaders of tommorow. I grow up with this boy olaolu when he was young and this dream as been an age long dream he has been pursuing. He might have source some parts from else but the pride is that our own olaolu Ayoola a corp member has produce something that can ser. Ve as a. Wake up call for our ministry of defence to take up and encourage this boy to produce bigger. Let encourage indigenisation
Re: Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
some Nigeria only appreciate cluelessness
Re: Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer by jtbnicol: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Holatin why say cluessness when we can see pictures let believe and encourage our citizen
Re: Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer by redcliff: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Now olaolu has opened a nairaland account soliciting that we dont criticize the toy he bought from aliexpress.. i charge the ministry of education to question what institution he graduated from otherwise we may be having serious problems in our hands with such incoherent failed unstructural composition of the english language
Re: Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer by holatin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
jtbnicol:
Holatin why say cluessness when we can see pictures let believe and encourage our citizen
yes oo

(1) (Reply)

Kopas Attacked By Students In Abia / . / 6 DAYS LEFT .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.