Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos (34917 Views)

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / Things People Regret Before They Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by FemoLondon: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

Hahahah..clueless love child..go seek ur compensation from the condom factory plz...if ur timid about it.I could get a lawyer to stand for your sorry ass.I understand from the way u write the plight of a mendicant love child.its a pity.U come clueless join. grin grin
BuZz me if ur ready for a good lawyer plz..
Again u mumu pass cow! grin
You are a lawyer?? That's a joke. I have never seen a more malnourished lawyer than your being. Then again, given that your intellect is low, I doubt you will get many clients.
Hit me up if you are hungry, I could spare a few GBP, it is after all the season for good tidings.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
FemoLondon:

You are a lawyer?? That's a joke. I have never seen a more malnourished lawyer than your being. Then again, given that your intellect is low, I doubt you will get many clients.
Hit me up if you are hungry, I could spare a few GBP, it is after all the season for good tidings.

Dts the prob with love children..feeling too proud when its obvious that the infidel is a mendicant.Sue the demn condom factory charlie.Ur mistaken birth happened in ur poor village charlie..Mumu trying to claim your in Uk..Ediott..hola me jare if ur ready..wreatched love child.
You mumu pass cow!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by FemoLondon: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

Dts the prob with love children..feeling too proud when its obvious that the infidel is a mendicant.Sue the demn condom factory charlie.Ur mistaken birth happened in ur poor village charlie..Mumu trying to claim your in Uk..Ediott..hola me jare if ur ready..wreatched love child.
You mumu pass cow!
Your black bele is blatantly obvious. Your visa was probably denied just based on your looks because you look like a bonafide armed robber . Your stone head may be a product of hunger for which one should really not make a jest of.
Like I said before my offer stands, with the high exchange rate, a few GBP may be enough to feed you and your area boy friends grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
FemoLondon:

Your black bele is blatantly obvious. Your visa was probably denied just based on your looks because you look like a bonafide armed robber . Your stone head may be a product of hunger for which one should really not make a jest of.
Like I said before my offer stands, with the high exchange rate, a few GBP may be enough to feed you and your area boy friends grin grin

Ah hahaha! Words of a drowning love child.av been there b4 the condom that was used to mistakenly bring u to this world was manufactured.Love children will always be love children.Cheap,daft,meaningless,clueless and frustrated in both art and literature.
You don't even know who u are? grin
You mumu pass cow!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by FemoLondon: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mutuwa:

Ah hahaha! Words of a drowning love child.av been there b4 the condom that was used to mistakenly bring u to this world was manufactured.Love children will always be love children.Cheap,daft,meaningless,clueless and frustrated in both art and literature.
You don't even know who u are? grin
You mumu pass cow!
Man, you spit out random words without any idea of their context and end up posting gibberish . Maybe this is a by product of consuming your own feces grin grin grin..... then again I should not make a jest of your predicament.
Sorry bros - hunger na bad thing ... take am easy ... make I send you some welfare GBP?
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2014
FemoLondon:

Man, you spit out random words without any idea of their context and end up posting gibberish . Maybe this is a by product of consuming your own feces grin grin grin..... then again I should not make a jest of your predicament.
Sorry bros - hunger na bad thing ... take am easy ... make I send you some welfare GBP?

Where love child see GBP? Did u hear ur name at all? Mistaken child.
You were never welcomed to the world..but for the negligence of d condom company.Now u won come claim levels grin
Mendicant.A riffraff like u knows nothing other than frustration.
You mumu pass cow! grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by FemoLondon: 2:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Mutuwa:

Where love child see GBP? Did u hear ur name at all? Mistaken child.
You were never welcomed to the world..but for the negligence of d condom company.Now u won come claim levels grin
Mendicant.A riffraff like u knows nothing other than frustration.
You mumu pass cow! grin
Hungry boy, if I slap you with 20 GBP, you will be prostrating begging me for another slap
grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2014
FemoLondon:

Hungry boy, if I slap you with 20 GBP, you will be prostrating begging me for another slap
grin grin grin

Mistaken child If I re slap with a subpoena you will not only become legitimate,you will go back to default settings. grin
You mumu pass cow!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
I love nigerians grin, May God bless yoU grin

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by FemoLondon: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mutuwa:

Mistaken child If I re slap with a subpoena you will not only become legitimate,you will go back to default settings. grin
You mumu pass cow!
Ha ha, you would not even know what a subpoena is if it fell on your laps and called you "mama" grin grin
Just because in your yahoo yahoo operation emails you claim to be an attorney does not make you one in real life wink
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos by Mutuwa(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
FemoLondon:

Ha ha, you would not even know what a subpoena is if it fell on your laps and called you "mama" grin grin
Just because in your yahoo yahoo operation emails you claim to be an attorney does not make you one in real life wink

Illegitmacy has saturated ur life..its obvious from ur write ups.I earlier told u dt he who knows not and knows he knows not,is not only a foool but an Ediot grin
Mistaken kids r always this daft.. grin
Again..you mumu pass muuuuuu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / This Is Biggest Nose In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.