Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Was Molested In Secondary School By A Priest – Lola Omotayo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Molested In Secondary School By A Priest – Lola Omotayo. (684 Views)

Oge Okoye Stuns In All White, Like A Priest (Photos) / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / I Was Molested By A Priest, Beaten Up By My Ex - Lola Omotayo Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Molested In Secondary School By A Priest – Lola Omotayo. by fatdon2(m): 7:15am On Dec 17, 2014
[b]Lola Omotayo-Okoye has made a shocking revelation that she was once a victim of child molestation in the hands of a Catholic Priest. Lola made this revelation while she was addressing young ladies at the Kinabuti Dare2Dream event. The mother of two told the girls that while she was in high school, she was molested by a Catholic priest, but couldn't tell anyone because she thought no one was going to believe her. “When I was a young girl in high school I was molested by a catholic priest and blamed myself. I was a child, I didn’t know any better, I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to believe, I didn't know how to feel. I blamed myself, I didn’t tell anyone, I was embarrassed, I was ashamed. I didn't know if anyone was going to believe me and I didn't even know if anybody was going to believe me. I felt like I did something wrong. For many years, that incident stuck with me, I became rebellious, I was filled with hate, I didn't want to listen to anyone and it turned me into a very angry person,” Lola Omotayo-Okoye
said during a speech which was themed around not letting your past
define you. She further revealed that she was also in an abusive relationship while she was in the university in America before breaking out to start a new life of her own. She also told the girls that she was questioned and mocked when she started dating a then up and coming
musician in the person of her husband and music star, Peter Okoye of the PSquare fame.[/b]
www.pulse.ng/religion/lola-omotayo-okoye-peter-okoye-s-wife-recalls-how-she-was-molested-by-a-catholic-priest-id3352490.html
www.bellanaija.com/2014/12/16/wow-lola-omotayo-okoye-reveals-she-was-molested-by-a-priest-beaten-by-an-ex-more-watch-her-inspiring-video/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Pirates Of Calabar! P-square Set To Burst Calabar Street Carnival 2014 / Russia Says Transsexuals, Transvestites Are Not Fit To Drive In The Country / Choi Wizkid!!! Only You? View Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.