Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment (3837 Views)

Dbh Solutions Ltd Graduate Analyst Trainee Program / HSE Officer At Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Limited. / Midwestern Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by affairsnaija: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Midwestern Oil and Gas Company Limited, operator of the Umugini pipeline, is a wholly indigenous Oil and Gas company in the upstream sector.

We seek to hire competent professionals and self-motivated talents to fill the following positions in the pipeline operations:

1.)Coordinator, Shared Support Services
Click Here To View Details

2.)Maintenance Technologist

3.)LACT Operator

4.)Maintenance and Operations Supervisor

5.)Right of Way Surveillance Officer

6.)Graduate Community Relations Officer

7.)HSE Officer

8.)Graduate Accountant

Application Closing Date
30th December, 2014

1 Like

Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by affairsnaija: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
gud opporunity
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by affairsnaija: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
smiley
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by marquiseT(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is no link for HSE officer...is it graduate role or experience
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by Baddo101(m): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
which one do we believe wen dia corporate website says no vacancies

1 Like

Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by Tchalz(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Baddo101:
Felt I alone took note of that.............Smell something fishy
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by detutu1: 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Baddo101:

Tot I was d only one dat noticed it...I still applied sha grin ...and sent them a message on dia website...na to not go for d interview if na scam...notin spoil[center][/center] wink
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by nellycobs: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Tchalz:
Felt I alone took note of that.............Smell something fishy

Nothing fishy. Check last week Tuesday guardian.
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by Yinkatolu: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Midwestern Oil And Gas Company Ltd Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment by Jobpostboard: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
detutu1:

Tot I was d only one dat noticed it...I still applied sha grin ...and sent them a message on dia website...na to not go for d interview if na scam...notin spoil[center][/center] wink
i like your talk people should be wise enough to differenciate real job from scam! In other not to miss opportunity like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company / Please Any Idea How Much NEITI Pays At Entry Level 8 / Please Do Anybody Know Pillar Oil And Gas Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.