Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Does Keshi Also Need A Vote? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Keshi Also Need A Vote? (417 Views)

Does Keshi Deserve To Be Retained As The Super Eagles Coach? / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Keshi Also Need A Vote? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
I stumbled to this on vanguard news:
Speaking to journalists in Abuja yesterday, Amodu said his position on the matter was anchored on the fact that ‘a coach is as good as his last game’ hence the former national team captain having failed to qualify the country for the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) has no business hanging onto the job.

Amodu who described the embattled Keshi as a thorough bred professional added that retaining him as the Super Eagles coach will send a wrong signal because a precedence had been set when Samson Siasia was sacked after failing to qualify the country for the 2012 AFCON.
He then concluded by saying;

“Let me also advice that the best thing for us is to support the Dream team 6 because that is where our next set of players will come from. I am not saying that we should throw away everybody in the Super Eagles but that is the way to go”

(1) (Reply)

NFF Congratulates MFM On World Cup Triumph / Attorney Is Air Jordans For Sale Extremely / Video: The Best Tennis rally Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.