Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Girls And Forming Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls And Forming Lolz (619 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / Girls And Their Forming / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Forming Lolz by gudluckgreat(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
A boy was sitting at the back of a public transport bus and suddenly at one of the stops, he saw a girl he's being trying to woo get into the bus. After 10 minutes, he decided to chat with the girl through BBM since there was no way they could communicate physically because he was at the back and the girl was at the front seat. The conversation goes thus:
BOY: Where are you right now?
GIRL: My dad asked his driver to drop me off at school. And you?
BOY: I'm sitting behind you in the bus. I just wanted to tell you that you shoudn't pay, I have paid for you already cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Abortion Expenses / Caption This Photo / Photos Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.