Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Who Are You In Love With Now? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Are You In Love With Now? (14485 Views)

My Dad Falls In Love Every Ten Years — Baba Ijebu’s Son / I'm In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by raayson(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
am in love with someone that dont give me face
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moyola(f): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
steve49ja:

moyostic moyo ka re oh
kini mo se? grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moyola(f): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
raayson:

am in love with someone that don't give me face

dunt yu hav a face of yur own? tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by steve49ja(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2008
give u face? na wa how them de give face?me i know se them de give head but face ahhh update me oh
Moyola:

kini mo se? grin
mo ri owo e gan ni oh kare wink
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moyola(f): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2008
haha! owo wo? grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by iz2much: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
Shakira and Kudira grin
Blessing and Angela
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by steve49ja(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
osa mo wink
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2008
I m in love with Topup, seriously.
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by mcwalka(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
i will be happy if you can post the pics of the person his or her pics here. bt do ask the permisionn of the person first b4 posting . thanks so much (mcwalka..com)
mcwalka
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am in love with myself cool There's just too much of me to go round grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moonstone(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

I am in love with myself cool There's just too much of me to go round grin grin grin
I said that earlier and uncle Mai suya called me Narcissistic.

Anyway. . . Me, myself, I and my guys cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
I'm missing . . . . who sef
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2008
Moonstone:

I said that earlier and uncle Mai suya called me Narcissistic.

Anyway. . . Me, myself, I and my guys cheesy

You this children of nowadays sef angry Your uncle is right cos elders are always right, respect your elders angry

Right now that i have gotten that out of the way, You said "you are in love with me, myself and I", so your uncle is right to call you a narcissist cheesy Infact, if you ask me, i think he is loosing sense of his faculty and his yinglish is going rusty too, cos he failed to recognise that you are greedy too cheesy

How can you be in love with three people at once angry I am beginning to worry that Ebonyflirt is having a bad influence on you tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I'm missing . . . . who sef

Go and siddon jooo angry Who doesn't know your heart only beats for Okanran and Sharon and StephenP and . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moonstone(f): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

You this children of nowadays sef angry Your uncle is right because elders are always right, respect your elders angry

Right now that i have gotten that out of the way, You said "you are in love with me, myself and I", so your uncle is right to call you a narcissist cheesy Infact, if you ask me, i think he is loosing sense of his faculty and his yinglish is going rusty too, because he failed to recognise that you are greedy too cheesy

How can you be in love with three people at once angry I am beginning to worry that Ebonyflirt is having a bad influence on you tongue
Yes ma!
Busy body, mind ya sef o!
I am not in love with 3 people. I am in love with 7 people cheesy If I don't love me, who will love me? I am only doing things as i should cheesy
Ebony cannot have any effect on me. I no crase reach that level abeg. She's a very good MAN-ager with all the necessary skills. cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Moonstone:

Yes ma!
Busy body, mind ya sef o!
I am not in love with 3 people. I am in love with 7 people cheesy If I don't love me, who will love me? I am only doing things as i should cheesy
Ebony cannot have any effect on me. I no crase reach that level abeg. She's a very good MAN-ager with all the necessary skills. cheesy

I don hia you, but wait a minute, what is that i see shocked Ebony dey crase shocked Na you talk am o lipsrsealed If you no wan make i tell am say you talk say she dey crase, see me in my office before the close of day, with just seven fit agile 30 year old virgin guys, otherwise, i'm telling cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moonstone(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

I don hia you, but wait a minute, what is that i see shocked Ebony dey crase shocked Na you talk am o lipsrsealed If you no wan make i tell am say you talk say she dey crase, see me in my office before the close of day, with just seven fit agile 30 year old virgin guys, otherwise, i'm telling cheesy cheesy cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yes ma! No problem. . . at once, lol
Who are you truly in love with, at least on NL? I want a name o!
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2008
Jesu Olugbala!!! Are this 2 females in love with me?
Abeg o, am a man lover!! angry angry tongue

Or are you two jealous of my warm weather over here? You two, keep freezing up up there with your snows and stormy weather cheesy grin cheesy

@post
I'm in love with Oluwatoyin kiss kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moonstone(f): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Jesu Olugbala!!! Are this 2 females in love with me?
Abeg o, am a man lover!! angry angry tongue

Or are you two jealous of my warm weather over here? You two, keep freezing up up there with your snows and stormy weather cheesy grin cheesy
yeah yeah. . . it's warm in London too cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
This woman!! I knew you were in love with 4Play, so you went to london to meet him?

Aiye le!!!
Aiye ma le!!
Oro aiye yi ahh, ot'oju su mi
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2008
Moonstone:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Yes ma! No problem. . . at once, lol

Stop begging me, i'm still telling Ebony cheesy

Moonstone:

Who are you truly in love with, at least on NL? I want a name o!

Agaba (he knows the right buton to press and is well trained wink )
Tumfule (All man & sexy & the most intelligent man on NL, he's just misunderstood cry )
Deboskinator (well defined cheekbone and jawline, whats not to like embarassed )
AdamBrody (Evil, with a poisoned laced mouth to boot, but still want to elope with him and cuddle him to death grin)
Mccrackles & Mr Pataki (sweet mouth, and a player to boot, who doesn't like players cool )
Igwe (washed-up, old, has been, but he is a king so whats not to pity tongue )
Tayo_D (a durable blanket for all seasons, love the fact that he is discreet too kiss )
Brownbonno (virile father of my 7 kids, in 3 years shocked, me likey his yatch too)
Inspired_m (Chief with 5 titles, want to see what it feels like to be addressed as Chief (Mrs) Iyalode kiss)
feel free to tell me when to stop grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body, you lucky say my 5 husband's name no be dia, or we fit wear same pant now now!!
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Busy_body, you lucky say my 5 husband's name no be dia, or we fit wear same pant now now!!

name them and lets see if they've not already been a notch on my bedpost tongue I just don't wanna appear greedy like Moonstone and be told off by uncle Mai, hence the reason I limited it to just 7 too grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Moonstone(f): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Stop begging me, i'm still telling Ebony cheesy

Agaba (he knows the right buton to press and is well trained wink )
Tumfule (All man & sexy & the most intelligent man on NL, he's just misunderstood cry )
Deboskinator (well defined cheekbone and jawline, whats not to like embarassed )
AdamBrody (Evil, with a poisoned laced mouth to boot, but still want to elope with him and cuddle him to death grin)
Mccrackles & Mr Pataki (sweet mouth, and a player to boot, who doesn't like players cool )
Igwe (washed-up, old, has been, but he is a king so whats not to pity tongue )
Tayo_D (a durable blanket for all seasons, love the fact that he is discreet too kiss )
Brownbonno (virile father of my 7 kids, in 3 years shocked, me likey his yatch too)
Inspired_m (Chief with 5 titles, want to see what it feels like to be addressed as Chief (Mrs) Iyalode kiss)
feel free to tell me when to stop grin grin grin
Kai kai! Continue abeg! I won't even try stopping you. i'm taking notes. Who else do you love?
Ebony-Silk:

This woman!! I knew you were in love with 4Play, so you went to london to meet him?

Aiye le!!!
Aiye ma le!!
Oro aiye yi ahh, ot'oju su mi
cheesy grin cheesy
I came to London to chill jare. . . too many fine boys here wink, I even found you a guy.
4 play ko, 1play ni! Hisssssssssssssss!
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
Nope, you're not getting me to tell o
Na my secret tongue grin

Busy_Body, I can help you with Moonstone's husband. She's been following the guy up and down. grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by BTT(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
I'm in Love with 'Bunmi Adeboye. Such a great girl.

, Love you Angel
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
Moonstone:

Kai kai! Continue abeg! I won't even try stopping you. i'm taking notes. Who else do you love?

Lets live it at seven for now, like yours wink Word of advise though, hold on to your husband well well, cos i am considering expanding my e-harem in the new year and any man i see in my path is game and hence would have no choice than to surrender to me cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

Busy_Body, I can help you with Moonstone's husband. She's been following the guy up and down. grin grin

You don't mean it, upon all the foin guys wey dey on top NL, she still dey beg for man angry Abeg, we have to put a stop to it, before she turns to a desperado like Busybein who can't accept the fact that Axeayelord does not want her grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

You don't mean it, upon all the foin guys wey dey on top NL, she still dey beg for man angry Abeg, we have to put a stop to it, before she turns to a desperado like Busybein who can't accept the fact that Axeayelord does not want her grin grin grin
Lol, oda emi nan l'oju!!
Moonstone to be following H202 of all men on nl cheesy grin cheesy

Just watch her, everytime he posts, kiakia, she's online grin grin
Love in tokyo, I say tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body,

wetin agaba and pataki name they do your list  angry tongue tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, oda emi nan l'oju!!
Moonstone to be following H202 of all men on nl cheesy grin cheesy

Just watch her, everytime he posts, kiakia, she's online grin grin
Love in tokyo, I say tongue

O serious, u no well grin i nearly fell for that angry Who does not know it is Ebony that is in love with H202 with his chicken feet and all, Adam Brody and Brash grin grin grin U sure know how to attract the correct ones, lol grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Busy_body,

wetin agaba and pataki name they do your list angry tongue tongue

Omo recognise, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can share some of them with you sha, as per say you be my sidekick, but then you have to give me some of yours too, including and especially the main man in the "how can i handle this" love triangle grin my ring is gonna be bigger than yours tongue
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Omo recognise, lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can share some of them with you sha, as per say you be my sidekick, but then you have to give me some of yours too, including and especially the main man in the "how can i handle this" love triangle grin my ring is going to be bigger than yours tongue

Lol

That main man is not on NL . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guess The Present Location Of The Last Poster / Movie Names A-Z (Game) / UNSCRAMBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.