Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. (2760 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. by Badmas(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Never ever leave hope from two things. 1. Mercy of Allah. 2. Power of Dua. Good things comes to those who waits.
May Allah make us among those ameen,

Re: Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
All the way to Sambisa he wept for me, he wept for me, he wept for me. On the way to Sambisa he wept for me, he wept to set virgins free. Allah Lu Jah.

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
All i can see here is someone using science and technology to describe the slowpoke Allah. Too bad you chose to go through your life experience carrying unnecessary luggage. What is Allah doing about Isis and Bokoharam huh?
Re: Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. by Amthol(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
amin o

1 Like

Re: Never Ever Leave Hope From Two Things. 1. Mercy Of Allah. 2. Power Of Dua. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
Billyonaire:
All the way to Sambisa he wept for me, he wept for me, he wept for me. On the way to Sambisa he wept for me, he wept to set virgins free. Allah Lu Jah.

This is not a kindergarten playground for singing nursery rhymes; stick to the issue under discourse, son.

(1) (Reply)

Once Saved, Forever Saved??? / Rev. Fr. Julius Gospel Inalegwu Kidnapped In Kanu Diocese / Many Pastors And Doctors Should Be In Prison Like These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.