Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pastor Adeboye Will Never Tell You Who To Vote For But.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Will Never Tell You Who To Vote For But.. (500 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Will Not Make Heaven / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Will Never Tell You Who To Vote For But.. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
I saw someone's post today, and I was awed by her statement. Te lady said she will not vote except Baba(Pastor Adeboye) says who we should vote for.
We should have known that he does not tell you who to vote for; instead, he would tell you to make sure you vote, and that you vote wisely.
Even, in the days of Abacha he did not say anything to the dissapointment of many.
Even after G.E.J came for prayers, he still kept to his saying...'Make sure you Vote'.
Pastor Adeboye would never encourage medicriocity in his children and followers; he would want us to hear from the holyspirit for our voting.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Will Never Tell You Who To Vote For But.. by hushmail: 5:56am On Dec 18, 2014
actually of all d mega pastors in 9ja, I respect him d most. A humble servant of God

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love As Defined By The Bible? / \ / World’s 10 Most Popular Bible Verses Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.