Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Blackberry Media Card Not Accessible - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Media Card Not Accessible (978 Views)

My Bb Fails To Recognise The Media Card / Can't Access My Media Card On My Bb 9700, Need Help. / My Blackberry 8310 Media Card Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Media Card Not Accessible by Chimoski87(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
I humbly use medium to appeal to you my dynamic phone and computer gurus in the house to urgently help me in solving this problem. I gave my phone to someone, but when I collected it a few days later, I discovered that the media card is no longer showing or accessible on the phone been BlackBerry 9700 ( Bold 2 ). I have tried removing and re-inserting the memory card if it was caused by dirt or not well placed, but it kept on saying " media card can not be accessed due to fatal errors" I have even formatted my phone, but it is the same thing that it says. I even used the repair option yet no solution. Though the memory card is showing on other phones and no other memory card has shown on the phone which means it is a phone problem from my own point of view. Pls, you guys should help me cos it is of no use handling a phone without a reasonable memory card
Re: Blackberry Media Card Not Accessible by Samchelsea(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
first thing is that since the memory card can still be accessed with other phones the best thing to do is get a system and transfer the files in the memory card to it so as to secure your data first then after that format the memory card and then transfer the files you moved to the system back to the memory card and if it is still the same then take your phone to a computer engineer and let them use system to format the phone and restore it to the factory settings cos what you did was just a security wipe which can't restore the phone to its factory settings
Re: Blackberry Media Card Not Accessible by Chimoski87(m): 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Samchelsea post=28975760]first thing is that since the memory card can still be accessed with other phones the best thing to do is get a system and transfer the files in the memory card to it so as to secure your data first then after that format the memory card and then transfer the files you moved to the system back to the memory card and if it is still the same then take your phone to a computer engineer and let them use system to format the phone and restore it to the factory settings cos what you did was just a security wipe which can't restore the phone to its factory settings

Ok thank you for that advice. Am gonna try this out and see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Gresso Regal R3: World’s Most Luxurious Smartphone Running Android OS / I Need Update.. / Mtn Missed Call Alert, Mtn Who Called Service, Mtn Notify Me Service | [new Feat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.