Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (14787 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programs ( YEAP) / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by 1Dray(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Good initiative. Mr President.

Naijeriya Sai GEJ! #Tazarce!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by theshadyexpress(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Larow:
Launching? 4rm when to when is this gonna work? Or this man never know say he is going back to Otueke by february? Better save ur money grin Na now u just won start to de work! Kolomentalist! Civil servants strike full every sector, no answer u come de bring agric! Good morning!

Stay and keep lamenting while people r benefitting and then you'll wonder why u don't progress

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by adusco(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
how i wish he really means it!
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Larow(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Stay and keep lamenting while people r benefitting and then you'll wonder why u don't progress
as if any of ur lineage has ever benefited.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by akinvest(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Akshow:
it took the clueless Otuoke baboon six years to lunch such program. hmmmmmmmmmmm desperate times calling for desperate measure. Mr presido, u cant fool us any longer. No one is buying ur "on d paper" youth employment. I voted for u four years ago and i regret it but im happy that i can now correct my mistake. we are kicking u back to the creeks of otuoke land. Nigeria sai Buhari
Pls, stop politics let face reality here, now how do we get d info?
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by theshadyexpress(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Larow:
As if u even understand what u wrote
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by abdullkabar(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Campaign things
I aint buying it
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by ZUBY77(m): 11:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Akshow:
it took the clueless Otuoke baboon six years to lunch such program. hmmmmmmmmmmm desperate times calling for desperate measure. Mr presido, u cant fool us any longer. No one is buying ur "on d paper" youth employment. I voted for u four years ago and i regret it but im happy that i can now correct my mistake. we are kicking u back to the creeks of otuoke land. Nigeria sai Buhari

You may as well describe your illiterate father who refused to go to school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Icon4s(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Akshow:
I can swear that u havw never voted in ur life
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by ddeola: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
TOO LATE, RED CARD !

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Lordmykel:
Topic should be modified ASAP to. Jonathan launches another lie
That's why you refused to participate in the YOUWIN programme thinking it was a lie why the optimists among us submitted our business plans and got funds to pursue our dreams. While you are here doubting the programme thousands of Nigerian youths are working hard to benefit from the programme. My friend's wife has just launched her rice processing farm/mill with funds made available by YOUWIN, at he moment she has employed in her FAM/mill over 10 farm hands.
Dey dia dey yarn rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ's privatisation of the power sector landed me a job.. my little way of appreciation is to vote for him come 2015..

GEJ carry gooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by samuel25(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
ptoall:

Has anyone on this platform benefitted from this?
Capital YES. I am one of the beneficiaries of 2 bags of fertilizer and 10kg improve seed through GES. I was even invited to the launching on Tuesday 16th. i dont know anybody, i didnt apply for anything, i just received invitation sms on my phone to come for the launching and bring exhibited Agric Product for Exhibition at Banquent Hall Abuja. Please stop criticizing every good step of Mr President.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by forkadict(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
E be like say this Jona guy still never sabi scores? He still dey launch programme. Ode.

I only hope that he and his wife and Abati and Reno and Doyin and the Nairaland branch of professional PDP assss lickers are ready for the change that's coming in 2015.

TEAM GMB
TEAM CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by forkadict(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
arshavineering:
GEJ's privatisation of the power sector landed me a job.. my little way of appreciation is to vote for him come 2015..

GEJ carry gooooooooooooooo

No wonder we no dey gree get light.

Its because the people he handed 'NEPA' over to who ended up employing you and your likes, plus him that privatised NEPA are all clueless bunch.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
ptoall:

Has anyone on this platform benefitted from this?
Yes.its real.
Go to ministry of agriculture in any of the state of the federation and register as a farmer to benefit from the e-wallet initiative.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Akshow: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
ZUBY77:

You may as well describe your illiterate father who refused to go to school.
nope! Its zubby 77 great grand fada, his grand fada, his fada and himself that I'm describing. Ewu burundi
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Akshow: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Icon4s:

I can swear that u havw never voted in ur life
u have dat right to swear Mr. Just zoom off far from me
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
forkadict:

Its because the people he handed 'NEPA' over to who ended up employing you and your likes, plus him that privatised NEPA are all clueless bunch.

as cluefool as u are u couldn't fuel your generator if at all u have one ooo...olodo
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
forkadict:

as cluefool as u are u couldn't fuel your generator if at all u have one ooo. ..

GEJ till GMB turns 77

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Boss13: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
world1:
How Do Youth Benefit From This Program I Mean Which Office Can We Register Our Name Or Where Do We Pick The Form from

The programme does not exist. It is for media people and the hype in view of the forthcoming elections. Don't waste your time
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by forkadict(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
arshavineering:

as cluefool as u are u couldn't fuel your generator if at all u have one ooo...olodo

Which only butresses my point.

We have a government. We have NEPA. We have NEPA labourers like you and your colleaugues. Yet we no dey gree get light. And you are here advising me to fuel my generator.

So if I may ask, what purpose are you, NEPA and GEJ serving?

TEAM GMB
TEAM CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Boss13: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
APContherun:

That's why you refused to participate in the YOUWIN programme thinking it was a lie why the optimists among us submitted our business plans and got funds to pursue our dreams. While you are here doubting the programme thousands of Nigerian youths are working hard to benefit from the programme. My friend's wife has just launched her rice processing farm/mill with funds made available by YOUWIN, at he moment she has employed in her FAM/mill over 10 farm hands.
Dey dia dey yarn rubbish.

Funny enough, it always has to be someone related and not us directly. I actually wanted to ask you specific questions until i finished your comment and saw no need.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
forkadict:

Which only butresses my point.

We have a government. We have NEPA. We have NEPA labourers like you and your colleaugues. Yet we no dey gree get light. And you are here advising me to fuel my generator.

So if I may ask, what purpose are you, NEPA and GEJ serving?

TEAM GMB
TEAM CHANGE

try get a generator oga sir pending when your baba turns 77...

the devil I know is far more better than the old cargo angel I don't know

GEJ till Tinubu fileds a younger candidate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by enkay11: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
dozydre:
Any sensible nigerian will agree with me that this is a step in the right direction coming at the right time.. Let's not play politics with every good move made by this government. Applaud when needed and criticise when necessary,remember the future is ours to build. Good day all
. Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by ajaerochyms(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akshow:
please speak for ur self, dont push the country into ur mess I can see that u dont know wath u want in life the worst thing dat can ever happen to this country is making buari our president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by enkay11: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Larow:
. My lineage has o. Dey there they complain.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by olaitan4real: 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
dey deceive yasef oooooo........

i pity u...........

wen u av destroyed our economy........
OLE!!!
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Akshow: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
ajaerochyms:
please speak for ur self, dont push the country into ur mess I can see that u dont know wath u want in life the worst thing dat can ever happen to this country is making buari our president
Only a foolish person keeps doing the same thing every time and expects a different result.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
arshavineering:

(1)try get a generator oga sir pending when your baba turns 77...

(2) the devil I know is far more better than the old cargo angel I don't know

(3) GEJ till Tinubu fileds a younger candidate.

(1)If you are advising me to go get a generator, then you and your fellow NEPA labourers deserve to be flushed back into the labor market. Yall dont seem to know what your function is in NEPA.

(2) When the devil you know has given you a job where you are being paid peanuts after being battered by hunger and hardcore suffering. I expect you to lick the devil's assssss till my baba turns 100.

(3) GEJ TILL 2015 WHEN THE WIND OF CHANGE ABLY REPRESENTED BY GMB SWEEPS THRU NAIJA.

TEAM GMB
TEAM CHANGE
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Tibins(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lordmykel:
Topic should be modified ASAP to. Jonathan launches another lie

I won't be surprised if you DAD comes out to say you always insult him at home.... Each time you talk you either insult or hat haba... Na OBJ be your PAPA?

Well done bro... No repent ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Generating Amazing Wealth With Watermelon Cultivation. / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) / Which Area(s) Grows Beetroot Commercially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.