Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? (1955 Views)

African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Blue eyes are generally associated with caucasians. Whenever I see a black person with blue eyes,I automatically think "contact lenses"
So imagine my surprise when I came across a blog online about blue eyes naturally occuring in black people.
They looked weird

Here's a link

http://kwekudee-tripdownmemorylane..co.uk/2013/02/blacks-with-blue-eyes-natural.html

Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gradual process of eye defect.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by mizjules(f): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
That's weird, only know of black people with light brown eyes..eg escape albinos. Would love to see one sha, I love weird things embarassed
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2014
I see
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by gsalvatore: 1:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Now that's how an eye is suppose to be.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
That's so beautiful.
Re: Black People With Blue Eyes-freaks Of Nature? by AlexisM16: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Did I read "eye defect" or "freak of nature"?
You guys! You can do better, please. SMH.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itan Opolo / Drinking Garri Is It Poverty Or By Choice ? / Oranmiyan As The First Oba In Bini Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.