Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Suffered Sexual Abuse In High School & Physical Abuse In University – Lola Omo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Suffered Sexual Abuse In High School & Physical Abuse In University – Lola Omo (630 Views)

Stella Damasus Stuns In High-tops Sneakers Live At Ankara Festival Los Angeles / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out Stunning In High Waist Pants / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Suffered Sexual Abuse In High School & Physical Abuse In University – Lola Omo by oskaaay(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-VTM07PMpKZo/VJHp5epBZwI/AAAAAAAEH1M/GDQeru67N3U/s1600/lola3.jpg[/img]

While addressing a group of young women at Kinabuti's Dare2Dream Master Class event which happened in Lagos recently, Peter Okoye's wife and mother of 2, Lola Omotayo revealed that she suffered sexual abuse by a priest when she was in secondary school and beaten black and blue by a boyfriend in the university. She said she never told anyone about the molestation because she didn't believe anyone would believe her

"I couldn’t tell anyone because everyone would blame me, so I carried on the guilt and bitterness with me for years. I was filled with hate and I became an angry person, I was rebellious, I didn’t want to listen to anybody…and because I wanted to be expelled from school to avoid seeing this person, I would do so many terrible things, everything around me was just so negative, I felt I wasn’t good enough." more at http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/i-suffered-sexual-abuse-in-high-school.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Fan Blasted Etcetera (must Read) / 2015 Oscar Nominations Out: See Complete List... / What No One Told You About Nigeria Music Artiste, JJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.