Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lawyers And Law Students. Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lawyers And Law Students. Help (670 Views)

Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms / Lawyers And Law Students, Let's Meet Here. / Lawyers/law Students Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers And Law Students. Help by ximarro(m): 4:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Good day all. I believe we have great lawyers in the house who can help a student out with good researchable project topics in any area of the law. Also, i'll like to know if anyone can help me create a topic under "official and privileged communication" dat is under the law of evidence. Thanks as i await your response.
Re: Lawyers And Law Students. Help by Montaque(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Don't take me too serious. But u limited our views to evidence alone. Can u write on "privileged communication versus counter-terrorism;a critique of the terrorism Act". Success 2u
Re: Lawyers And Law Students. Help by ximarro(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Montaque:
Don't take me too serious. But u limited our views to evidence alone. Can u write on "privileged communication versus counter-terrorism;a critique of the terrorism Act". Success 2u
Thanks sir, a gud 1
Re: Lawyers And Law Students. Help by MizEmerald(f): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
How about doing the critique of the freedom of information Act 2011

(1) (Reply)

Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. / Job Openings (ICT Firm) / Which Is Best Between Oracle And Cisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.