Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) (27096 Views)

Obama And His Pretty Daughter Broke Thr Internet With This Photos / PHOTO: Emir Sanusi & His New Queen Looks Cool On His Arsenal Outfit! / PHOTO: Rapper, Yung6ix Flaunts His Pretty Girlfriend While He Makes A Funny Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Oziddy: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2014
His wife looks like my crush wey no dey gree say yes.

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by lomprico(m): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
silvermania:
good morning. hope you've think God for giving you life
Morning oh! We still dey think am.
Sanusi looked like young Micheal Jackson here.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by jojoki: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
I can see a very natural beauty in the woman, not lyk the ladies of nowadays with plenty make up, eye lid fixing etc.

the woman really rocks!

2 Likes

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by doninno(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Old schools love nd life still d best no diluted love den unlike nw
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by latuntop(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2014
evegran:

Very stale!
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Joshkid(m): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Why won't she b beautiful...u knw hw much her husband earns per monthundecided...
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Kingkamal(m): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2014
His royal highness more grease to your elbow
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by profGinger: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2014
The pix was snapped in year 1985
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2014
lomprico:

Morning oh! We still dey think am.
Sanusi looked like young Micheal Jackson here.
lol. no b small thing
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Ashabam(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Aikon:
He's quite handsome

But why isn't she covering her hair as a correct muslim faithful
Meself don ask same que ooo
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by condralbede(m): 7:40am On Dec 18, 2014
nosagold:
Please who is he? I've never heard of him here in Italy... Please find out who he is for me
He is am Emir,that Boko Haram proclaimed that he is on their watch now.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by AISHBAMBA: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by acaciakay: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Lie lie pple! Una don start agn dismornin... Hu told u dis's Sanusi? Fake pozt since 6am.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by kehinde1588(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Nice Pic

#bald head nor go let me train this kin Afro cry#
my head was bald bro bt now am on afro..dere is solution to everything.av u heard of maxgro b4? it works perfectly
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by dotna(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2014
wow and wow

who knows what tomorrow will bring
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
seedord247:

You need peruvian hair. grin

U de laff my gorimakpa head abi embarassed , ur daughter go get bald head grin

*running to the nearest army check point to hide*
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by yemivictor: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
nosagold:
Please who is he? I've never heard of him here in Italy... Please find out who he is for me

ROFL... Una no get Google for Italy?
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
kehinde1588:
my head was bald bro bt now am on afro..dere is solution to everything.av u heard of maxgro b4? it works perfectly

Maxgro ? Never heard of it. , how I fit get am na.... I like make I get like wole soyinka hair o cry
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by yemivictor: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Oziddy:
His wife looks like my crush wey no dey gree say yes.

Hehehehehehe...she's indeed pretty
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by yoged(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
pyyxxaro:
Nice Pic

#bald head nor go let me train this kin Afro cry#
hey, how many plot of desert land dey your head my guy. grin
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2014
yoged:
hey, how many plot of desert land dey your head my guy. grin

Bros na just 3 plots cry

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by kehinde1588(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Maxgro ? Never heard of it. , how I fit get am na.... I like make I get like wole soyinka hair o cry

add on watsaap and I will tell u hw u will get it...08161192101
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Lamido Sanusi my guy.
Funky mallam back then and see his romantic eyes all over her and she was highly gifted then. He don't suck am finish. grin
Buhari sef capture fine wife who is still highly gifted.
A man with fine wife wakes up every morning with a smile on his face. cheesy
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2014
obami007:
Sanusi resemble micheal jackson for thriller video
True. And he was actually a fan of MJ .
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by unite4real: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
mistabiola:
Love wan tintin , he can't even take his eyes off for a minute cheesy grin

does a still picture count time? how do u know he cant take his eyes off her for a minute. you for even say his eyes will be on her forever even after they both died.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by adeiujj(f): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Buhari sef capture fine wife who is still highly gifted.

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by randomFYO: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Pre-sentimental era, see how cool life was before we carry Religion put 4 head.

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by MalcoImX: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
Sharp man! Shey him shirt no get buttons?
That was the swag then. And is that a dimple on her?

1 Like

Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Elcemento(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
You sure love dimples. cheesy cheesy
MalcoImX:
That was the swag then. And is that a dimple on her?
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by MalcoImX: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
You sure love dimples. cheesy cheesy
Sure do man. It cannot be chiseled like our girls do to get gap-tooth.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by Elcemento(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Wicked!!! grin grin
MalcoImX:
Sure do man. It cannot be chiseled like our girls do to get gap-tooth.
Re: Lamido Sanusi & His Pretty Wife In The Early 90s (Photo) by mistabiola: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
unite4real:

does a still picture count time? how do u know he cant take his eyes off her for a minute. you for even say his eyes will be on her forever even after they both died.

You don vex bah cheesy grin Oya hang yaself here ¥
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos) / Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.