Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid (1037 Views)

Adorable! The Okoye's Kids Takes Unique Picture With Santa Claus / Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s / Denrele Turns Santa As Slum2school Storms Makoko For Christmas In A Box Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid by Gflat: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2014
I remember back then when i was still a child, i will cry out my ass whenever mum takes me to santa...i couldn't really figure out why i use to cry back then Until i saw this picture few hours ago..mehn, who wouldn't cry! grin

Re: Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2014
Hahaha. If it was the santa in your pic Op, id defo be crying but my childhood was filled with clean-fun santas who always wore smiles and had exciting voices and I liked being with em. They were fun, esp the gift part smiley
Re: Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid by spartoo: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
since I was born and
now I am getting old
I have never seen Santa before
Re: Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid by donmalcolm21(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2014
That santa on your pix will even scare a lot of ladies here.
Re: Do You Use To Cry When You Are With Santa As A Kid by yuncka: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Na, the santa use to be scared of me because of my WOWOtic nature.

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women IN WORLD / D'banj Reveals Amber Rose Did Not Walk Out Of His Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.