Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle (1034 Views)

I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / I Suffered So Much That I Went To Parties To Beg For Food- Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by BrAkingNews: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/I-used-to-sleep-in-buses-gatecrash-parties-to-eat-food-Sean-Tizzle-300x210.jpg[/img]

I used to sleep in buses and gatecrash parties to eat food-Sean Tizzle

In 2014, Sean Tizzle took the music industry by storm,churning out hit after hit..However, he says he came from the streets and had it rough before hitting fame .He told Nigerian Tribune why he is not ready to date anyone now..

Those days were very rough, but we thank God that we have been able to sail through. I used to sleep outside, hustle and fall asleep in buses. I also used to go to owanbe parties not to dance, because I didn’t have party clothes to wear, but I used to go because they had food. So at least at the end of the party, I could help out, get a little change, then go find shelter somewhere and continue my hustle the next day.

Is Sean Tizzle off the dating market right now?

No, I’m not dating anyone right now because I have to get ahead. I’m still not yet where I need to be in my career.

But where do you need to be before you go into a relationship?

I need to be 95 per cent closer to the path that I have chosen for myself, no more worries financially and emotionally. If I am going into a relationship, I must be able to give her 100 per cent of my time. If I had to be at so many places at a time, she would pack her things and leave me.

So, you are saying you have no time for ladies right now?

No, that’s not what I mean. There are not too many strong women out there who can stick around so long with a man. There are also some women who would believe that since I’m an entertainer, there would be lots of women swarmming around me. A lot of times, the lady in question would feel insecure, and insecurity messes up a relationship most times. She would call to ask ‘where are you?’ And If I tell her I’m at the studio right now and can’t talk to her, it would become a problem. She would always get upset. So, let me focus on my career now, and as time goes on, I can focus on other things

Are you saying you don’t have feelings for anybody right now?

I have feelings for so many people right now, but those people may not have the same feelings for me. So, I have to approach it smartly, and from a distance, I would get to know who loves me and who doesn’t.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/i-used-to-sleep-in-buses/
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by seangy4konji: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na so
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by Missmossy(f): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Eeyah he didn't have It all rosy, he is somewhere now. Good for him!

1 Like

Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by pretydiva(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bless God 4 ur life bro..its well
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by Baba419(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Same old entertainer story
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Baba419:
Same old entertainer story
more akanu uche to ur head smiley
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
All this musicians no go kill us with lies..
Pato-ranking na rat killer
now Sean tizzle don come em own undecided

We dey wait for d next person grin
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by bomasek(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Same old trash
Re: I Used To Sleep In Buses And Gatecrash Parties To Eat Food-sean Tizzle by Middlefinger1: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anybody that made it, has a story to tell, even davido will tell us how he hustle in the street and fought it out with area boys, but we all know the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: A Glimpse Into Banky W's Closet Space / Check Out New Photos Of Actor Femi Branch / Comedian Gordons Takes Shots At Obasanjo, Buhari And Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.