Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Results (940 Views)

WAEC Cancels 2014 Results Of Candidates / WAEC GCE Nov/dec 2014 Results Just Released. / When Will Waec Gce Nov/dec Results Be Realeased? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Results by Ambrogio(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2014
For those who wrote the Nov/Dec WAEC GCE this year, be informed that the result would be out today (Dec. 18th 2014) by 2pm.

Check the WAEC official website for procedures for checking the result @ www.waecdirect.org

May the odds be in your favor cool
Re: WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Results by DrDesmond52: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2014
We wish to inform the general Public that WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result will be Officially out this week.

WAEC GCE Checker here is the official guideline to checking the 2014/2015 WAEC GCE Result on waecdirect. org.
Contact Dr Desmond, Waec exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec gce exam for assistance now, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

1. Go to WAEC result checking official portal www. waecdirect. org

2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e. g. 4123456789)
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e. g. 2014
4. Select the Type of Examination
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.

Contact directly Dr Desmond H, Waec Exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec Gce2014 exam for 100% Assistance now, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

We wish to inform the general Public that WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result will be Officially out this week.

WAEC GCE Checker here is the official guideline to checking the 2014/2015 WAEC GCE Result on waecdirect. org.
Contact Dr Desmond, Waec exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec gce exam for assistance now, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.

Buy WAEC scratch card from any Banks, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.

1. Go to WAEC result checking official portal www. waecdirect. org

2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number e. g. 4123456789)
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e. g. 2014
4. Select the Type of Examination
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.

Contact directly Dr Desmond H, Waec Exam result rectification Abuja on, O8144081908 - for any problem encountered during the Waec Gce2014 exam for 100% Assistance now, to purchase the Waec gce result checking scratch card, Result pending, low result for Upgrading , witheld result for Assistance.
Re: WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2014 Results by Cristabel11: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2015
I checked all my 2014 waec gce results and my results was withheld, i had to contact Mr Andrew in the waec office to see if he can help me just as i heard from so many friends that he helped them to release their result. My results is out successful today after i contacted him in just 6 hours and i am so happy about it and if you need help to get your withheld results just call Mr Andrew on 08152240666

(1) (Reply)

How To Score Above 300 In Jamb / Full And Partial Tuition Free Studies Abroad / PHOTO: ABU Zaria Students Manufacture “made In Nigeria” Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.