Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (268435 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by JojoBlue(f): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2015
labaski:
aye le ooo..dis Ini sef na mumu.. undecided
I de tells you Mtcheew
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2015
ini i thought you have gotten your brains,but i can see you have not
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Sanmix2007(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
anyway people are so desperate for love
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Mtcheeewww. Ini are U serious. Gyimi as we say here in Ghana Fool.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Omotayelolu(f): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
that was good, waitin patiently 4 d nxt update
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by boladegreat(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ini i taught u av gotten ur brain but i cant see u avnt
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by shegs2009(m): 1:46am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=boladegreat post=31049654]Ini i taught u av gotten ur brain but i cant see u avnt[/quote it girls in general dem no dey take eye c der man with anyboy even der sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by shegs2009(m): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2015
boladegreat:
Ini i taught u av gotten ur brain but i cant see u avnt
it girls in general dem no
dey take eye c der man with anyboy
even der sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Oh charley. Oyin make u update quick small. Its really very slow. anyways still waiting.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Omotayelolu(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bro Oyin pls update naw. Stil waitin...
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ixora3(f): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Bro oyin started d story today n I caught up wit u guys.kip it up d story is gud.and pls dnt kip us waiting for updates.
Ini has a big problem.hw can she trust a stranger?
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2015
Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I would try update tomorrow.

Been busy trying to cover up some courses, I missed some tests and I also have to read well for my exams, I'm starting ma papers on Monday.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oyinprince:

Been busy trying to cover up some courses, I missed some tests and I also have to read well for my exams, I'm starting ma papers on Monday.
okay.
waiting patiently till when Ini's trust in danger will put her into trouble
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Oyinprince:

Best of luck bro smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
^^ just typing now pals, donno if I can type up to a reasonable length today before I sleep off

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oyinprince:
^^ just typing now pals, donno if I can type up to a reasonable length today before I sleep off
are u still typing now or u v slept off since yesterday God is stl alive ooo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
labaski:
are u still typing now or u v slept off since yesterday God is stl alive ooo
daris god and he will judge
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Eeeyyyaaaaa oyin U dey make the zeal for the story go down ooo. I tire sef.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oyinprince:

Abeg post what U have typed pls.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amarachi walked down their stairs hurriedly, she was sure Ini would be waiting for her in the car as she didn't get any response when she told her on the phone that she would be coming home on her own.
She looked straight to the parking lot as she got outside the building. She couldn't spot the car. By the time she walked closer, she was sure that Ini had left already as there were no signs of the car.

Her phone rang that moment, the caller was Frank.

"Hello, I'm outside the company now"

"Okay, I'll meet you"

She cleaned her sweaty face with an handkerchief and walked out of the gate. She looked around to find Frank and saw him walking towards her.

"Good afternoon Amarachi" Frank greeted kindly

"Good afternoon Frank, what is it you want to see me for" she replied sternly and started to walk slow to the road.

Frank followed her, "why don't you let us go to somewhere quiet and discuss?"

"Go to somewhere quiet?" Ama paused and turned to him, giving him a questioning look. "You think I'll go anywhere with you? Just say whatever you want to say as we walk down to the bus stop. That's our agreement and I'm not about to spend more time with you"  

"Please" he ran after and knelt before her."Please just give me a chance"

"Come on, whats all this? Don't create a scene here, Please get up" Amarachi pleaded already feeling embarrassed.

"Please, let's go somewhere so we can talk better"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you" She replied sternly, folding her arms.

"Okay, why don't we just have a drink at the restaurant over there?" He pointed to a place across the road.

"Okay" she replied after giving it a thought. "But I'll only spend a maximum of twenty minutes with you"

"Thank you" he smiled.

They sat on the table, directly opposite each other.

"What would you like to take?" Frank asked

"Frank!" She snapped, "I don't have time for all these. Go straight to your point if you have any"

"But you have to order for something, the waiter is waiting for your orders"

"Let him serve water and you better start immediately or I stand up and leave this place now"

"Okay, just get soft drinks for us" he said to the waiter who stood by his side and turned back to face Ama.

"Start", She snapped.

"Ama, why do you hate me so much" Frank started with a calm voice and looked straight into her yes. "You never want to see me or even give me a chance"

She took her gaze off his eyes, his eyes showed deep and pain and suffering inside, he looked like someone who had been maltreated. "I don't hate you. Just say whatever you want to say now"

"If you don't hate me, why are you always acting harsh towards me?"

"Why won't I?" She looked back to him. "You have a girlfriend who is dangerous and doesn't want to see me with you"

"I don't have a girlfriend" he replied sharply. "If you are talking about Bola, she is not my girlfriend, what happened between us was all a mistake"

"She's pregnant for you by mistake"

"Listen, I was drunk that day it happened. You were at the party and saw me drunk. I didn't know what I was doing, I swear."

"Okay, you didn't know what you were doing, sorry about that, you shouldn't have taken alcohol at first. But tell me exactly what you want me to do for you now"

"I love you Ama, I've loved you since the day i saw you and since then, I've not been myself"

She stared at him deeply and swallowed before she replied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015

"She didn't reply when you told her it was Amarachi you saw ?" Bola asked Sandra.

"Yes, she didn't reply anymore. Maybe she didn't believe"

"No, she might have actually believed you." Bola continued, "I know her, she gets to believe things easily"

"Hmmm"

"Yeah, that's a nice trial. I should applaud you" Bola smiled and clapped her hands together

"Come on, stop teasing me. I'm not even sure it worked yet, I think it was too early. That was our first chat"

"No, you didn't make any mistake. I'm sure she must have believed you. Even if she didn't, it would have an impact on her and she would start to doubt Ama and her boyfriend more"

"Are you sure of this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure"

"What if she asks for proof? You know I've got non"

"Yes, I was coming to that already." Bola replied and sat up. "We'll find a proof for her if she wants one, we have to go and think out something"

"Hmm, okay"

"Yeah babe" Bola stood up taking her drink with her. "I'll frustrate that Amarachi girl out of this city, if she does not leave this city, I'll send her out of this world" She said and faced Sandra with a mean look.

"Hi sweetheart" Ini got a chat message from Kelvin

"Kelvin, is there any other girl apart from me in your life?" She replied him without regarding his greeting.

"Lol, Yes. I've got my mother too" Kelvin replied jokingly.

"I'm serious Kelvin, are you dating any other person?"

"No, why are you asking this kind of question?"

"Nothing, I just want to know"

"Nothing? But I think I've answered you this question before, haven't I? "

"Yes"

"So why are you asking again?"

"I just want to be sure"

"Just want to be sure?"
" See Ini, I don't like all this. Why do you keep doubting me?"

"Why won't I doubt you? What about the girl that frequently visits your office unofficial matters?"

"OMG! Ini. Have you been monitoring my movement?"

"Just answer my question, which girl comes to visit you?"

"Damn! No girl comes here Ini" 

"Okay, I hear you"

"What's wrong Ini, what's the matter? I hate this kind of interrogation"

"Don't bother" she closed the chat and silenced her phone dropping it by her side.

Not too long after, Amarachi walked in.

"Hi Ini" Ama greeted as she spotted her in the living room. She went closer as she got no reply.

"Dear Lord, Ini. You've been crying, what's the matter?" She dropped her bag and squatted at Ini's front trying to hold Ini's hands.

"Come on, leave me alone" Ini replied harshly, pushing Ama's hand away violently and standing up from her seat. She walked towards her room before she turned and looked at Ama who was on the floor looking shocked by her response.

"Where did you go last week when you were at home alone?"

"I didn't go anywhere" Amarachi replied, getting up from the ground. "I don't know anywhere in this city. I only went out once with Kelvin and you are aware of that"

"Okay" She replied and walked into her room.

Ama stood there shocked, wondering what could have caused the drama which was being played out. 

Ini laid on the bed and picked up her phone, she was almost regretting her actions, she wondered why she believed what Sandra said.
Kelvin had denied seeing any lady in his office and Ama denied going out to anywhere during her stay at home. With the look on Ama's face, she didn't go anywhere. The Ama she knew wasn't even someone who loved to move around places she wasn't yet used to it, so it was possible that she was saying the truth.

But why would Sandra lie to her? They barely knew each other nor do Sandra know Ama. So what would Sandra gain from lying? And how did Sandra get a perfect description of Ama?

Ini checked her phone and saw five missed calls from Kelvin, she ignored it and opened her WhatsApp application. She ignored the messages from Kelvin, she opened the previous conversation with Sandra and read through again.

She sent a message to Sandra after discovering her to be online. "Sandra"

"Hi Ini" Sandra replied after about thirty seconds"

"Who really are you?"

"Who am I? So you don't know whom you've been chatting with?"

"I know, but I'm confused"

"Confused about what?"

"About what you told me"

"What's that exactly?"

"About Kelvin, the Lady you said visits him always"

"Are you sure she's the one in the picture I sent?"

"They look alike, maybe if I see some other pictures. I will be able to confirm" Sandra replied

"But are you concerned about that? I think we should just forget it please"

"No, I can't forget it. Kelvin is my boyfriend"

"Oh!"

"Yes, so I want to know if he's really cheating on me"

"Oh please, you have to leave me out of this. I don't want any problems with my boss"

"No, you won't get into any problem. You just have to help me"

"No, I can't help you. I don't want any trouble. I made a mistake in telling you. Please just disregard this discussion."

"No, I can't. You have to help me find out if he's really cheating on me. I'll make sure he doesn't get to know you helped me"

"But there's no way I can help"

"You can by helping me confirm if he is dating that Lady and find out who the Lady really is"

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
As you usual the mumu ini in action
oyin thank you for the update. Please don't delay for long ok. Chao.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
thanks oyin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Fembleez1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
we're grateful. smiley

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Kruzilano(m): 5:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Very interesting...... @OP give us more...we want more

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 10:29am On Mar 04, 2015
Kruzilano:
Very interesting...... @OP give us more...we want more
Thanks, update will be posted this night or 2moro morning
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by heemah(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Oyinprince:
Thanks, update will be posted this night or 2moro morning
mehn!! That's far buh we will patiently and humbly wait... Yours truly
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2015
...Continuation

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Amarachi got into her room, she couldn't think about anything else except the drama that just ensued in the living room.

As she pulled off her suit and hung it, her phone rang. It was Frank calling, she picked the call after it rang three times.

"Hello Frank... Yeah, I got home well, thanks... Okay, Goodnight" she ended the call and heaved a sign of relief, he only called to find out if she got home safely and not for unnecessary talks.

Her thoughts were about drifting to Ini before her phone rang again. She hissed, thinking it was Frank calling back but she was surprised to find out the call was from an international number.

"Hello Ama" the caller greeted.

She recognised the voice at once, she was surprised that the events of the day had made her forget him so easily.

"Hello Dennis" she replied, a smile appearing on her face.

"How are you Ama? I just got this sim now and you're the first person I'm calling"

"Oh! That's sweet of you. Hope the flight wasn't tiring?"

"No, the flight wasn't tiring. It was only some things we had to do immediately we got off that made the day tiring"

"Eeyah"

"Well, it's okay. You know, I'm missing you already. It feels like I've been gone for months already"

"Yeah, same here too. I miss you so much, the office is really boring without you"

"Hmm, just few days and I'll be back" he replied with a playful tone

"Oh! You call thirteen days few days?"

"Don't worry, it'll end soon. How about your friend Ini?"

"She's fine" Ama hissed slightly before she replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked noticing a change in her tone

"Yes"

"No, you don't sound so"

"Ermm.. I don't know what's wrong really, I met her crying when I got home today and when I tried to ask what the matter was, she flared up and started asking me some questions"

"What kind of questions?"

"Don't bother, I'll tell you when I'm sure what the matter really is"

...to be continued

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 5:35am On Mar 05, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So what did she say?" Bode questioned Frank.

"Nothing, she said she can only be friends with me and nothing else. I think she's only saying that because she does not want trouble with Bola"

"Hmmm, maybe you should give her sometime then. Since she agreed to be friends with you, I think she may still get to love you"

"I believe so too"

"Yeah, but what do you intend to do with Bola"

"I'm still thinking about that, but I don't think I'll leave this place already"

"Wow! Better, you're just talking" Bode cheered. "You can just accept the baby and not marry her. No marriage will work if its a forced one"

"Yeah, the only problem is how to relate this to her father"

"Hmmm" Bode sighed. "You just have to do it, I believe he is a man and he'll understand. He'll understand that you can't live under that kind of marriage"

"I'll try that"

"Good" Bode smiled and patted him on the shoulder.

After some minutes of silence, Bode spoke up again.

"Bro, there's still one thing I'm not happy about. You have to settle your rift with Kelvin. You should know Kelvin, I don't think he'll ever betray you or even me"

Frank was silent for a moment before he replied.

"I know, I'm ashamed of myself really" he answered, a tone of guilt in his voice. "Amarachi told me about how Bola had also tried to destroy her relationship with her friend Ini, she told me Frank never spoke to her about me"

"Hmm, you see"

"I don't just know how to even face Kelvin, I've been acting crazy to him although he tried to give me the right advice."

"You just have to face him, I'm sure he's ready to make up with you too"

"Yes, I am" Kelvin said with a slight smile as he appeared in the living room that moment. He stood still and stared at his Friends in silence.

There was silence for about one minute.

"I'm sorry Kelvin" Frank said as he stood up from where he was seated and walked towards Kelvin. "I should have trusted you, please forgive me"

He extended a handshake to Kelvin who was just watching in silence.

Kelvin took his hand in his and hugged him, "It's Okay bro, we should not let anything come in between us"

...to be continued

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2015

"Good morning Pedro" Chief Olatunbosun shook hands with Pedro Fayemi, welcoming him into his office.

"Good morning sir" Pedro replied bending a little as he took his hands in his as a sign of respect.

"Welcome, sit down" the Chief motioned him to a seat in front of his table and went to the other side of the table to take his seat. "Thanks for answering my call immediately"

"Okay sir, hope there is no problem. I was surprised when I got your call this morning"

"Yeah, hopefully there'll be no problem if we do the right thing" the Chief continued, clearing his throat. "I don't think I'll be able to provide support for that your boy Femi, he's not a good choice"

"What happened sir? Did anything go wrong in your meeting yesterday?"

"No, nothing went wrong. But I believe that guy is going to fight against us if he gets there. He's too focus on doing the right thing, he won't favour us there"

"But I think we can give him our terms and conditions"

"No Pedro, you don't do things like that. From the conversation we had yesterday, the guy's gonna block some loopholes in the system that favours us. He was talking about installing another crimes commission chairman, and the person he suggested is an enemy of ours." The man paused and stared intently at Pedro.

"Hmmm"

"So you see, if he does not share the same ideologies with us now, he might turn against us when he gets there"

"But what If we tell him what to do?"

"Come on Pedro, stop fighting a lost cause. I can't support that boy", the Chief paused and checked his wristwatch.

"Sorry Pedro, I have a meeting with some state elders to attend this morning" the man stood up and adjusted his Agbada, a yoruba native wear.

"Okay sir"

They both walked out of the Chief's office and Pedro saw the Chief off to his car with guards around them. He watched them leave before he returned to his own car.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2015
He had barely settled into the back seat before he shouted at his driver.

"Come on, drive off dunce. What are you waiting for?" He shouted

The driver who was unsure of the cause for the transferred aggression ignited the car engine at once to prevent worse actions being taken on him.

Mr. Pedro dialled a number on his phone as soon as the car moved.

"Ken, meet me at my office right now"

They arrived at his office after anout twenty minutes drive, he walked straight into the office ignoring the greetings of his staffs. He met Ken who was already flirting with the secretary outside the office, he ignored him and walked into the office.

Ken needed no one to tell him to join Mr. Pedro in the office at once as the manner at which the man glanced at him and stormed into the office was already very instructive.

"Good morning sir" Ken greeted as he closed the office's door.

"What's good about the morning?" Mr. Pedro slammed. "Everything is working against us and you are there flirting with a young girl outside, is that what you did to loose Bola to a riff Raff?"

Ken looked at him without answering.

"What are you doing to get Bola back?" Mr. Pedro asked

"Ermm... I'm trying my best sir"

"You're trying your best? You've been trying your best for how long now?"

"Listen carefully" Pedro sat on hod office seat and motioned Ken to sit in front of him. "Femi Fadeyi has spoilt our plans already. I think we should have prepared him well before allowing him to meet Chief Olatunbosun. Now he told the man that he intends to stop some corrupt practices and you know what that means"

"Wow! That's bad"

"Really bad, I'm just regretting why I chose Femi at first. I should have picked some other person who knows the game better"

"Why don't we just let Femi contest without the man's support? Since he is already loved by the people for his good works"

"Dunce!" Pedro cursed. "How do you expect him to win? He won't even win the primaries"

"I'm sorry sir" Ken replied, feeling bad. "So what are we going to do now?"

"The success of this depends on you, if you are able to marry his daughter, then we can defeat him. His mind is made up to give fifty percent of his investments and properties to his daughter's husband since he has already settled his son who is overseas"

"Hmmm"

"So you see, get married to his daughter, we need his money first. Once we get the money, then we'll use his daughter against him. So get to work Ken, get to work"

"Okay sir, I promise to get her back by all means"

"Please act fast, the man is getting more powerful and dangerous everyday. Let's stop him fast"

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Sanmix2007(m): 6:06am On Mar 05, 2015
story becoming more interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.