Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Enugu Road Block, 2014!! Who Is Going To Be There? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Enugu Road Block, 2014!! Who Is Going To Be There? (2430 Views)

Share Your Enugu Road Block Experience Here!!! / Road Block 5 / Who Is Going To Be Your Chief Bride's Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Enugu Road Block, 2014!! Who Is Going To Be There? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tashamania:

hahaha, with the way you sounded earlier, one would have thought you do

No I don't do 8 hours girls biko!You need to come to me for deliverance....lol

The hot weather we are experiencing this night in enugu is maddening, I dunno if the harmattan is on leave today

It Took me one hour to get to polo park from independence layout, that's to show the level of vehicular traffic maka ndi mba ofesi anatawago

Something is happening at okpara square tonight (I dunno what it is though) mana ike adirom...

Hope your red hot seductive gown is ready?, *winks
Re: Enugu Road Block, 2014!! Who Is Going To Be There? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
tooltip:

No I don't do 8 hours girls biko!You need to come to me for deliverance....lol

The hot weather we are experiencing this night in enugu is maddening, I dunno if the harmattan is on leave today

It Took me one hour to get to polo park from independence layout, that's to show the level of vehicular traffic maka ndi mba ofesi anatawago

Something is happening at okpara square tonight (I dunno what it is though) mana ike adirom...

Hope your red hot seductive gown is ready?, *winks

Okay, enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betrevolution West Africa Presents!!! / Integrated Garden Solar Light, All In One Solar Light With Motion Sensor / Tonight's Award Show "HEADIES" Checkout My Possible Winners[prediction]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.