Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. (365 Views)

Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Does Christainity Encourage Intolerance And Arrogance? / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Nairaland Islam for Muslim thread. Intolerance & Rubbish at its Peak.

At a moment when countries are at daggers drawn over islamic fanatism spreading its tentacles, it is a time to watch, learn and act.

I visited the Islam for Muslims thread to observe and contribute but alas, it was locked to non muslims. A message displayed. That i must be a muslim and that a certain statement will be shown on my profile.... i clicked No.

So nairaland now has a Saudi Arabia within it. And it is now proven that Islam is an evil cult with dirty secrets and lies they dont want exposed.

I saw a thread that caught my eye. 7 reasons why quran is golden. The height of trash. They keep deceiving the gullible and raising an army of fanatics with false teachings. Why noy call a spade a spade. Calling a wolf a dove a million times wont make the wolf evolve into a dove in a million years. For the Quran.... lets debate it like we debate the bible.

I am angry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. by holatin(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Then become a Muslim in order to read and comment then.

Tell me what your problem is.

So na dis one your brain detect out of the million problem affecting Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Islam For Muslim Thread. Intolerance & Rubbish At Its Peak. by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2014
@hollatin

If your brain hasn't detected it as the number 1 problem plagueing Nigeria ANd the world, then you are a brainwashed fool.

The religious division is bad. The intolerance is bad.
Dont you see that Islam has become a curse to the world because of such dispositions?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Love That Changes EVERYTHING! / Prayers For Nairalanders / Any1 To Help I Need A Projector For Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.