Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Accidental Rear Hit In Traffic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accidental Rear Hit In Traffic (540 Views)

Nigeria My Nigeria. Fuel Tanker Without Rear Tyres(pics) / Nigerians Sharing Love After Being Held In Traffic Due To Burning Truck / Why You'll Soon Spend More Time In Traffic From Island To Mainland Via 3dmbridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accidental Rear Hit In Traffic by Tbillz(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Many at times it can be comical and sometimes tragic, I mean hit from the rear in the traffic, most especially within lagos. The festive season has increased the traffic congestion in every part of lagos. Due to that extra careful is needed while driving within lagos. Nobody want to spend a single minute of his/her time in the unavoidable traffic, in the process drivers eagerly crave for space which lead to rear hit. If critically examined this lead to forming another traffic entirely. In your opinion how can hit from the rear be effectively managed if you are involved?
Re: Accidental Rear Hit In Traffic by worry359(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Stop car in middle of road, block as much traffic as possible.
Men get out of car, run around waving arms in the air, shouting and beating chest.
Rip off shirt and start fight with anyone in other car.
Women get out of car, start screaming loudly and shouting "my baby, my baby!
When police come fall on ground holding neck shout "I have whiplash"
Re: Accidental Rear Hit In Traffic by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
wetin you dey yarn........... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Holiday Package To Ghana / South Africans Attacks On Foreigners Increasing – Nigerian Union / I Need An Advice Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.