Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Halima Abubakar Won't Rest Until She Feeds Million Kids Or More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Won't Rest Until She Feeds Million Kids Or More (416 Views)

Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see / "I Won't Rest Until I Can Feed 1million Kids Or More" Halima Abubakar On Instagr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Won't Rest Until She Feeds Million Kids Or More by BrAkingNews: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/feed-300x165.png[/img]

Halima Abubakar won't rest until she feeds million kids or more

The actress took to instagram this morning to share her plans to feed hungry kids around the world.She posted the pic on the right and said..

No caption needed..i won't rest until I can feed 1million kids or more...I love food..they should get the best in life.Kids!kids need the love..kids who don't know whr, the next meal will kum from.

As they say, a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step..Hope she actualizes her dream.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/halima-abubakar-wont-rest-until-she-feeds-million-kids/

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston Daughter Cousin Tells D Music She Was Woking On Before Incident / deleted... / My French Teacher In High School Told Me — Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.