Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

My French Teacher In High School Told Me — Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My French Teacher In High School Told Me — Davido (418 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Tiwa Savage Visits Her Former Primary School Teacher In Lagos(pics,video) / My French Teacher Told Me I Was The Most Unlikely To Succeed - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My French Teacher In High School Told Me — Davido by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria pop singer and
Co-Owner of HKN
Music David Adeleke,
popularly know as
Davido, recall back
horrible statement he
received from his french
high school teacher ,
who told him that he
was the most unlikely
to succeed.
Pop star Davido, took
to social media to
posted a picture with 2
of his luxury cars visible
behind him.
He captioned the
picture, ‘My French
teacher in high school
told me me I was the
MOST UNLIKELY TO
SUCCEED. JOKES ON
HER!!’
The year 2014, has
been a wonderful year
for him, because he
won more down 6
international awards
and also acquire more
cars to his luxury fleet
in his garage.
Re: My French Teacher In High School Told Me — Davido by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Aropin ni t'eniyan
Eleda lo mo eni ti yio la

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Fan 'dreams' Of Him Winning The Grammy / But Have You Know Jeanette Michael Or / Why Nollywood Is Not Recognized At The Oscars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.