Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

"I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. (15727 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Ibinabo Fiberesima Gushes On Facebook About Being The Happiest Woman On Earth..
She is about to marry UK based boo Uche Egbuka and her Joy knows no bounds as she went on her social media handle to post these new pics.
Uche will pay Ibinabo's bride price in Port Harcourt tomorrow.Celebs have started arriving the city for the wedding.
You deserve every happiness IB....your threshold is over,enjoy the palace!
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/12/ibinabo-fiberesima-gushes-on-facebook.html?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-skjAe9-F_iA/VJKTmCE_3LI/AAAAAAABZ4c/sLrQDYP5Jxc/s1600/IMG_1560.PNG[/img]
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by korel9: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Okay, I've heard.

What's the next meaningless thread on frontpage? angry

10 Likes

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by vikoko24: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
what my biz..1st to comment..hurray
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by condralbede(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2014
Am happy for you too...#congratjubilation.

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
E be like say dis mod dey related 2 dis Ibinabo, 2 topics about her don reach FP within 5minx nw nw.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
They always say the same thing

All the best Ma and Thank God for you
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Elcemento(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Yaaaa....wn! *she probably said the same thing in her previous marriage* undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by bright007(f): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
and so?
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by confun: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
mouthed...IB . Well HML
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by kennosklint(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Wetin con happen
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
thank God
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Stay in dis one... So lalatistical won't put you on some list.

4 Likes

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by kwencypresh(f): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Thank God for her
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by ellechrystal(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Awww good 4 her
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by niggereyez(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2014
okay..
now it is confirmed dat the Op is a (blood) relative of the Mods.... lipsrsealed

@topic.... may this be a lasting happiness.
I wish her well.

modified:
but wait oh... "most happiest" dey sound left left for my ear..
lemme consult Oxford advanced learners diktionary...

2 Likes

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by ellechrystal(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2014
feji333:
Stay in dis one... So lalatistical won't put you on some list.
Hahaha abi o
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by ellechrystal(f): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
vikoko24:
what my biz..1st to comment..hurray
Lol. U really wish
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by kurt09(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Dis is 2 formally announce 2 all my luvly friends, fans, and family dat I av started accepting chrismas gift, it can be in cash, cheques, chickens, goats, cows, rams, foodstuff, and beverages den vouchers card,laptops, tablets, iphones, andriod phones,blackberry phones,etc, pls send urs early to avoid the rush hour, last minute gift wil not be accepted thanks
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Olusanya333(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2014
J
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Truth24(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Good
Hope Genny or Rita will be her bride's maid
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Cute hubby
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by CONTROLi(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
I Wish You The BEST But Remember.......It Is Easy To Find The Lovable...But Difficult To Find The Trustworthy..
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by hensben(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2014
how many children the man get also
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by enoqueen: 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
I pray it last for you.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by hensben(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Truth24:
Good
Hope Genny or Rita will be her bride's maid
these 2 people are not ready yet lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Behind I Stand With Girls" Profile Frame On Facebook / Zlatan - 4nights In Ekohtiebo (Audio) / Some Of My Colleagues, Including Cross, Are Advising Me To Dump Angel- Soma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.