Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Whatsapp Plus V6.55 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Plus V6.55 (6022 Views)

Download Whatsapp Plus Lollipop Theme / Help Guys Issues Installing Whatsapp Plus / 7 Beautiful Themes For Whatsapp Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Horlaarsco: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2014
WhatsApp Plus is updating its app very quickly and within the period of weeks the new update is available to users. Today, just few hours ago, the update of WhatsApp Plus v6.55 launched and it is available to download and install in your android smartphones.Features of Whats App Plus*.COLORFUL: Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you canchange lots of colors, sizes, and many other things.
*.EXTRA UPLOAD LIMIT: In additionyou can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.
*.SEND ORIGINAL PIC: You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot)
*.AD FREE: No adds as per original WhatsApp
*.QUICK SHARE: You can share music just with one click.
*.PARTIAL COPY/PASTE: You can select the part you want to copy from text rather copying whole text and send it to people in your contact.

http://android9ja..in/2014/12/whatsapp-plus-v655.html#more
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
what makes it so different from the usual.... haven't seen any things that outstanding in it.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by dharay99: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Zillight:
what makes it so different from the usual.... haven't seen any things that outstanding in it.

Use d app 1st, whatsapp+ is more fun 2use Dan d normal whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
dharay99:

I did... it started developing issues, and they can do update per seconds...I had to stick to the legit when I changed device.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by OGeeKush(m): 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
guys when using dis whatsapp plus, can i barr someon from seeing my status n dp?? without blocking em
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Horlaarsco: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Whatsapp plus updated again today v6.60
http://android9ja..in/2014/12/whatsapp-plus-v660d.html
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by proffnico(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zillight:
Highly customizable

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by macklef(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
dharay99:

Can i use the W+ alongside the traditional Wsap.

I mean using diffrent number on each of them.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by proffnico(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
macklef:

capital NO!
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by dharay99: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
macklef:

I'm yet to try dat.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2014
after uninstalling the legit WhatsApp...I tried to install the new WhatsApp+ and it says....

whats next pls?

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by proffnico(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Zillight:
after uninstalling the legit WhatsApp...I tried to install the new WhatsApp+ and it says....

whats next pls?
your fon name?
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Akamo5(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Zillight:

whats next pls?
d same thing happened on my infinix zero
u av to install back d normal whatsapp then go to settings >chat settings and backup conversation
then go and uninstall d normal whatsapp
after that download root Explorer from playstore and scroll down
den click on vendor >operators den u will see some of ur applications . delete only d whatsapp
den go and install whatsapp +. den open whatsapp + and input ur number den click restore from Sd and enjoy
NOTE: titanium backup not needed

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by chidiezeh(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Zillight:

whats next pls?
download root browser Open the root browser locate system/vendor/operator/app folder you will see the whatsapp there delete it ..... back to your what'sapp plus install it
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Akamo5(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
see my whatsapp+ theme
am loving dis whatsapp+

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Horlaarsco: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
wao
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by bobo65(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Following
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by BiitchAmMe: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
proffnico:
Highly customizable

pls proffnico can u help a bro how u did urz?? plssss
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by BiitchAmMe: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Akamo5:
see my whatsapp+ theme
am loving dis whatsapp+
pls bro where did u qet dat theme from and how can I qet it?
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by BiitchAmMe: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
can somebody jus help a brother
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Clinton594(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
proffnico:
Highly customizable

Hmmmmm gravity box at work...

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by proffnico(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
BiitchAmMe:
can somebody jus help a brother
do yiu have whatsapp+ installed on your fon?
You will need to search for your own preferred themes nd edit it to your taste.. I can teach you how to edit it.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by BiitchAmMe: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
proffnico:
do yiu have whatsapp+ installed on your fon?
You will need to search for your own preferred themes nd edit it to your taste.. I can teach you how to edit it.
drop ur numba bro. wanna add u on whatsapp

jus did dis myself

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by proffnico(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
BiitchAmMe:

drop ur numba bro. wanna add u on whatsapp

jus did dis myself
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 8:37am On Dec 22, 2014
chidiezeh:
download root browser Open the root browser locate system/vendor/operator/app folder you will see the whatsapp there delete it ..... back to your what'sapp plus install it

Akamo5:
d same thing happened on my infinix zero
u av to install back d normal whatsapp then go to settings >chat settings and backup conversation
then go and uninstall d normal whatsapp
after that download root Explorer from playstore and scroll down
den click on vendor >operators den u will see some of ur applications . delete only d whatsapp
den go and install whatsapp +. den open whatsapp + and input ur number den click restore from Sd and enjoy
NOTE: titanium backup not needed
chidiezeh:

thanks guys, but I tried deleting the WhatsApp, the thing didn't just leave the list of apps.
Meanwhile, i use Infinix Zero and the Root Explorer I saw has a price tag on it. I had to make use of the prescribed Root Browser, which hasn't deleted the WhatsApp yet after uninstalling it....

Next move pls.... this things must go today.
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
I tried with another app Explorer and it told me this....

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
I tried with another app "Explorer" and it told me this ....

Could it be because I haven't rooted my phone, I've tried a lot of times too, all to no avail. this infinix zero seems to be too stubborn buh na lie, am a Nigerian we stubborn pass.

please I need help on what to do pls!

Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by marksooyinmiebi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Horlaarsco:
WhatsApp Plus is updating its app very quickly and within the period of weeks the new update is available to users. Today, just few hours ago, the update of WhatsApp Plus v6.55 launched and it is available to download and install in your android smartphones.Features of Whats App Plus*.COLORFUL: Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you canchange lots of colors, sizes, and many other things.
*.EXTRA UPLOAD LIMIT: In additionyou can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.
*.SEND ORIGINAL PIC: You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot)

*.AD FREE: No adds as per original WhatsApp[/hr]
*.QUICK SHARE: You can share music just with one click.
*.PARTIAL COPY/PASTE: You can select the part you want to copy from text rather copying whole text and send it to people in your contact.

http://android9ja..in/2014/12/whatsapp-plus-v655.html#more

Originally, whatsapp is aDs free
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Horlaarsco: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
marksooyinmiebi:
Originally, whatsapp is aDs free
Zillight:
I tried with another app "Explorer" and it told me this ....
Could it be because I haven't rooted my phone, I've tried a lot of times too, all to no avail. this infinix zero seems to be too stubborn buh na lie, am a Nigerian we stubborn pass.
please I need help on what to do pls!

Yes root first
Re: Whatsapp Plus V6.55 by Zillight: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Horlaarsco:

Yes root first

any help on how to root my Infinix Zero please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Over Heating Problem / Nobody Can Beat My Monthly Data Usage Here. / How Do I Unbar My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.