Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) (6150 Views)

Glo Launch Free Facebook Browsing Exclusive On All Device. / Gbam 5MB Daily Data Bonus Forum / Glo Launch COOPCOM Police CUG Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by luluosas(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2012
If you are subscriber of the Glo G-BAM Hi5ive plan, this gooooooooddd news is for you.
If you a Nigerian student in any high institution, as well as recharge up to N500 weekly on your G-BAM line, then, visit http://www.gloworld.com/gbamscholar/ and register for the Scholarship now!!!!!! Rule your world! Glo

G-BAM SCHOLARSHIP ONLINE APPLICATION & QUESTIONNAIRE
You must complete and submit this questionnaire on-line to be considered for the award of the Glo G-Bam scholarship. Hardcopy submissions will not be accepted.
Globacom reserves the right to cross check any information you submit on this form with relevant bodies including officials of your institution. Incomplete and/or inaccurate submissions will be disqualified. If you are selected for the award of the G-Bam scholarship, you will be notified by...........

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
• You must be a Glo G-Bam Hi 5ive customer (To migrate, dial *100*5*1#)
• You must recharge at least a cumulative of N500 in a month.
• You must be enrolled in either a secondary school or a tertiary institution in Nigeria
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by luluosas(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2012
Are you a student or do you know a student?
N750,000,000 at N750,000 each for 1,000
students G-BAM scholarship is up for grabs.
Migrate to G-bam by dialling *100*5*1#. You
also Register by sending GBAM to 155 from your Glo line now. Rule your world! Glo
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 18, 2012
@OP, I'm planning on obtaining new glo SIM, assume I buy new SIM today and make a recharge of 500. Does that qualified me for the scholarship!?
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by SMSguru(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2012
Yes, it qualifies you as long as you are a GBAM subscriber.

WHAT A RUSH!
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by luluosas(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2012
The Glo G-BAM Scholarship is now open for Nigerian Secondary School students and Tertiary institutions. Therefore, you can spread this good news among your friends and loved ones to embrace the Glo G-BAM plan now. Each of the 1,000 students to be awarded the scholarship will smile home with $5,000 (N750,000) cash.
This is too good to be true. Hurry, join Glo G-BAM now. Rule your world! Glo
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by chiggie(f): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2012
Wld there b any sort of exam
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by luluosas(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2012
chiggie: Wld there b any sort of exam
Not at all. I have a friend on Facebook, who said he was called since May,2012, that he won in the scholarship but, he is yet to collect his price till date. He has visited Glo World shops several times though he said they confirmed it to be TRUE, he was told not to worry that they will get back to him.
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by samley19(m): 4:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Sir I registered since earlz last year and I v gttn no response...WT du I du is anytn wrng
Re: Glo Launch GBAM Hi5ive Application Form (online) by Techliet(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Conflicting Apps, Show Items. - Asha 200/201 / I Just Upgraded To Android 5.0 Lollipop / MTN Introduces 20GB For N20 And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.