Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) (36746 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / Wizkid's Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stuns In New Photos / Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Kenneth205(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cool
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by yungcyrus(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
OlamiB:
Tania will always have to wear low heeled shoe or slipppers to compliment wizkid short height
abi??

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by watchindelta(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
the girl senior am, fact grin grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by hensben(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
tania look like him senior sister for the pix though
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:
Buh this is not the same girl he used for his shirt advert the other day.

She looked thinner, darker and cuter.

@op, are you sure she's the same gF
Lesbian alert
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by abagnalie: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cymbal:
We don't give a shit about dis here in Paris,..
must u tell us ur in paris
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Cymbal: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
abagnalie:
must u tell us ur in paris
hope u don't mind me gettin u a Visa.
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by zoguche: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Meeen!!! Wizzy babe no 2 bad shaaah.....
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Preshie(f): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's quite disheartening that Wizkid is fully dressed whereas his girlfriend is wearing one short gown and slippers.
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by abagnalie: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=Cymbal post=28996956]hope u don't mind me gettin u a Visa.[/quot. Heheh[size=8pt][/size]Hehehehehehehe.i wouldn't mind.
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by rexoluj(m): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
They look good! cool
Btw Lmao at the 3rd picture! The look on wizkid's face though! Its like he is thinking in his mind...."You this girl, if i catch you for bed eh" cheesy Don't blame him sha! Empress njamah has a very BIG BOOTY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Girlfriend OR Aunty
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Bensonking: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by tomistelle(f): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
So this Fp worthyok oo
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by slap1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
If Wizkid were poor, he might be hiding his girlfriend from his parents. Poverty is bad!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by TrishaP(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by olaitanbaale1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
They look good! cool
Btw Lmao at the 3rd picture! The look on wizkid's face though! Its like he is thinking in his mind...."You this girl, if i catch you for bed eh" cheesy Don't blame him sha! Empress njamah has a very BIG BOOTY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
i

shocked shocked
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by olaitanbaale1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by donkhan: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
by donkhan, dat lady fit wizkid
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by tomistelle(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
how is ds fp worthy
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na empress be that abi miss jocelyn
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
LesbianBoy:
They look good! cool

3rd pix looks more like he's grabbing her butts kind of
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Where is that boy's hand sef grin
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Will wizkid ever grow up? He looks younger by the year undecided
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Cymbal: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=abagnalie post=28997542][/quote]lol
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wizzy ...
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by duni04(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
See how his so called girlfriend looks older than him. With all his money he still can't chop up undecided
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Whizparel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
The girl no fine wella

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Abeg, who get mojo for phone jhare? i prefer watching mojo than reading wizkid's post....
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by pak: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Gosh ! did anyone notice the soles on Wizkid's shoes ?
That's a ladder! only second to the mad derenle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos) / Oluwayemisi Ajayi: Helen Prest Was My Late Husband’s Concubine - Widow To Court / Adorable New Photos of Actress Oge Okoye & Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.