Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 (37031 Views)

Wedding Of Coscharis Boss, Cosmas Maduka's Son (Photos) / Most Expensive Nigerian Weddings Of 2014 / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Can you wait till my hustle pays? undecided undecided
folabayo1:
start hustling u will get there..wink.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
Can you wait till my hustle pays? undecided undecided
how long will it take
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
how long will it take
hmmmm....Only God can answer that one o. I trust you can wait on the lord. cheesy cheesy Fola,still expecting ur reply o. embarassed embarassed
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
hmmmm....Only God can answer that one o. I trust you can wait on the lord. cheesy cheesy Fola,still expecting ur reply o. embarassed embarassed
wait kor wait nii
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by zzybaby: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
I claim dis kind of wedding in Jesus name Amen............
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
wait kor wait nii
OK ooo.Diaries God sha. undecided undecided you are yet to give me a reply,if you get what i'm talking about.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by addictiv(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
All I see is money being lavished...no style or swag.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
wink
Elcemento:
OK ooo.Diaries God sha. undecided undecided you are yet to give me a reply,if you get what i'm talking about.
yeah I gerrit jst did want to reply
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why? Is anything wrong?
folabayo1:
winkyeah I gerrit jst did want to reply
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
angryNotin jes m jes simply formin n besides my typographical errors on NL is gettin tuu mush
Elcemento:
Why? Is anything wrong?
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
angryNotin jes m jes simply formin n besides my typographical errors on NL is gettin tuu mush
You are forming? grin grin I gbadun your honesty sha. If you form finish let me know o. undecided undecided
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elcemento:
You are forming? grin grin I gbadun your honesty sha. If you form finish let me know o. undecided undecided
no p then kip waiting angry grin
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
no p then kip waiting angry grin
unlike you,I can wait on the lord.so,I'll keep waiting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Quote author=Elcemento post=29005705]unlike you,I can wait on the lord.so,I'll keep waiting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/quote]may God give u d strength n patience to kop waitin.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Elcemento(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
folabayo1:
Quote author=Elcemento post=29005705]unlike you,I can wait on the lord.so,I'll keep waiting. lipsrsealed :-Xmay God give u d strength n patience to kop waitin.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[
Amen ooo.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by folabayo1(f): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Amen
Elcemento:
Amen ooo.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by chismo007(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=englishmart post=28991617][b]whether they spend 5billion naira. And Baba taye spends 25k. All I know is this " all of them had a wedding ceremony!"

When you attend both you go know say wedding different from marriage
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by firstolalekan(m): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lots of celebrity weddings took place this year. Some even wedded abroad, but none generated much noise like that of the daughter of President Jonathan which remains the most expensive Nigerian wedding in 2014.

President Goodluck Jonathan’s first Child, Faith married her boo, Godswill Osim Edward at the Abuja Ecumenical Centre.

The ceremony was broadcast live on NTA, where many state governors and other dignitaries were in attendance.

Guests at the wedding received customised i-phones designed by Actress Tonto Dikeh’s boyfriend, Michael aka Malivelihood.

The phones were packed in white packs with a golden ‘thank you’ for coming note’.

Pix From Bellanaija.
Bastârd otuoke fucktárd!
This is how they waste our money lavishly on some bastárds.
Thunder fire all of una.
GEJ TILL 2015.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by kaima1984(f): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:
All these for what?

enjoyment of one day?

Gaddamit.. I rather invest this money than lavish it in a single wedding.

And to think say after this...she come dey barren or Una divorce.
the essence of making money is to spend it,he has many investments,d cash spent there are just lik money u spent on drinks#money get levels #
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by pbabe: 5:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Na our money una dey see so.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:

Sorry,Did you say something?
what do yu see undecided
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by herald9: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Sammyelgen:
what do yu see undecided

If I saw anything..I wouldn't have asked you whether you said something...

Try disabling that autotext in ur bbsmiley
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by herald9: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2014
kaima1984:
the essence of making money is to spend it,he has many investments,d cash spent there are just lik money u spent on drinks#money get levels #

You mean the essence of making money is to lavish it this way...

You ladies love this kinda things sha...
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by kaima1984(f): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:

You mean the essence of making money is to lavish it this way...

You ladies love this kinda things sha...
is nt lavishing,is celebration,if u have it u must surely spend it,u consider this extravagant BC u dnt hav it,yes we ladies this kinda things shaa
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by herald9: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2014
kaima1984:
is nt lavishing,is celebration,if u have it u must surely spend it,u consider this extravagant BC u dnt hav it,yes we ladies this kinda things shaa

Mind you people that work hard for their money won't spend it this way...

If your husby-to-be isn't a politician please don't let him spend this much...

I would rather celebrate the years I stay in that marriage if I were you.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Blayze007(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
You don't wish your enemies well at all.

Lucky for his enemies, the topic made FP. grin
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by kaima1984(f): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:

Mind you people that work hard for their money won't spend it this way...

If your husby-to-be isn't a politician please don't let him spend this much...

I would rather celebrate the years I stay in that marriage if I were you.

am happily married,u even knw dt d person u are talking abt is a politician,dearie he didn't lavish bt celebrated his precious daughter
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by herald9: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2014
kaima1984:
u even knw dt d person u are talking abt is a politician,dearie he didn't lavish bt celebrated his precious daughter…

…with the money he did not work hard for.

am happily married

Congrats ma'amcheesy

Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:

If I saw anything..I wouldn't have asked you whether you said something...

Try disabling that autotext in ur bbsmiley
Oh! Thought you were trying to diss me. I'm sure you got my message even with that. My view is you invest so you can spend on sth worth it.
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by kaima1984(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
herald9:

…with the money he did not work hard for.
who says he doesn't work hard for it?

Congrats ma'amcheesy

thanks a bunch
Re: Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
na dis kind wedding girls go see, dem go tell dia boyfriend say na so dem want dia wedding to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster' / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.