Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Mother Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets. (474 Views)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mother Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets. by gistblognaija(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
The mother of four identical quadruplets, has revealed how life has changed since she gave birth to the quadruplets.
The happy mom, Kimberly Fugates, 43 from Jayess, mississippi, who had been expecting triplets, was both shocked and delighted when doctors revealed that mid-way through the cesarean section, she was carrying an extra daughter.

However the mother of four, who also has an 11 year old daughter with her husband craig, revealed in an interview, that while there have been some scary moments, the large family couldn't be happier. She said.."I feel like the very luckiest mom in the whole world. "I wasn't planning on starting over with more children, and many things have changed since i had my quadruplets, Kenliegh, Kristen, Kayleigh, Kelsey. "it's a lot of
work taking care of even one baby, let alone four, but i don't mind. it's a lot of fun, and they make it all worth it. Following the surprise birth of their four daughters.

www.gistblognaija.com/2014/12/a-mother-who-gave-birth-to-surprise.html

(1) (Reply)

Prepare Your Child Ahead Of 2015 Educational Challenges / Noni (morinda Citrifolia L.) Juice Benefits / The Significance Of Trust And Romance In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.